The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Potential Downtime: December 17th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Potential Downtime: December 17th Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Howdy all.

I've just received an email from support indicating that we could potentially see about a half hour or so of downtime on Tuesday December 17th, between the hours of 12am and 4am due to some maintenance. (Unfortunately, while they give the hours of the downtime, they don't give the timezone. Bored )

So I'll make this an announcement at the top of the forum, and I'll also put an announcement at the top of the site pointing here. If you have issues getting onto the site on the 17th, we'll assume it's this maintenance window, but by all means feel free to post if you have any concerns.

I'll unstick this message once the window passes.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson

Last edited by Zherog on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

board is as responsive as it hasn't been in a very long time for me *grins*
zugschef
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stahlseele wrote:

this.
codeGlaze
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

zugschef wrote:
Stahlseele wrote:

this.
It's a beautiful thing. Big Grin
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll go ahead and unstick this now, on the assumption that any maintenance window has passed by now, even if they didn't give us a timezone in their message.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: