Pathfinder RPG Random Treasure Generator V3.0

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

alphacentaurus
NPC

Pathfinder RPG Random Treasure Generator V3.0

Post by alphacentaurus »

Pathfinder RPG Random Treasure Generator V3.0 is completed. French, Laptop and Mobile versions are added. Check it out and find some bugs !
http://pathfinder.zonegamma.com/
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

[voice of tech support]

This was reported as spam (thank you), but I'm going to leave it for now. It's in the right location and we've allowed Alpha to advertise his site here in the past. However... going forward, I'd prefer to see material kept to one thread. So, for example, when you release v3.1 please post to this thread rather than making a new one. I would also much rather see discussion than "here's my link, go click it." Yes, that means you have to put in some effort to create a post - explain why you thought such a tool was needed, etc. Create room for discussion on the topic and we're more inclined to accept a post designed entirely as an advertisement.

Also keep in mind that this is solely my opinion. Fbmf may decide to come along and lock this regardless.

[/voice of tech support]
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
alphacentaurus
NPC

Post by alphacentaurus »

Thanks for the info I will post in this thread
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

If you are playing Pathfinder and using random treasure tables it's a useful tool.

I'm doing neither, but I will still be sure to torment my players with at least one set of items generated in French.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

Doesn't seem to make many magic weapons/armor/wondrous items. Is that normal for Pathfinder?
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

alphacentaurus
NPC

Post by alphacentaurus »

CatharzGodfoot wrote:Doesn't seem to make many magic weapons/armor/wondrous items. Is that normal for Pathfinder?
You need to have at least Medium Magic and a sufficient GP value...the rest is just randomness
alphacentaurus
NPC

Post by alphacentaurus »

Josh_Kablack wrote:If you are playing Pathfinder and using random treasure tables it's a useful tool.

I'm doing neither, but I will still be sure to torment my players with at least one set of items generated in French.
Be friendly with French players :)
I'm francophone but from Québec and there is some in Europe and worldwide this is the reason I made a French version