Mike Mearls is trolling...

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Doom
Duke

Post by Doom »

The mean of the mean is the mean; I'm not saying this to be mean, but the word can mean many things, it's rich in meaning, and not limited by any means.

(A fun line from my statistics course)
Kaelik, to Tzor wrote: And you aren't shot in the face?
Frank Trollman wrote:A government is also immortal ...On the plus side, once the United Kingdom is no longer united, the United States of America will be the oldest country in the world. USA!
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

Doom wrote:The mean of the mean is the mean; I'm not saying this to be mean, but the word can mean many things, it's rich in meaning, and not limited by any means.

(A fun line from my statistics course)
That is an average way of looking at it.
Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

...yet his mode of communication was anything but.
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made