[Tome] Fiendish Sphere: Lies

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Hicks
Duke

[Tome] Fiendish Sphere: Lies

Post by Hicks »

This really should have aready been put in the tomes.

Lies
Special: You've lied so much that you have a sixth sense for bullshit. Sense Motive is always considered a class skill for you and has a +2 bonus for no reason. Also, you are entitled to a will save to disbelieve illusions whenever one is within your line of sight.
  • 1: Disguise Self
    3: Mirror Image
    5: Major Image
    7: Greater Invisibility
    9: Mirage Arcana
    11: Permenant Image
    13: Project Image
    15: Greater Shadow Evocation
    17: Astral Projection
    19: Shades
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

And right back at you, Hicks, the Truth Celestial sphere.

Truth

Special: You have an amazing sense for falsehood. Sense Motive is always a class skill for you, and you receive a +2 bonus to Will saves against illusions.

1: Dispel Magic
3: Zone of Truth
5: Discern Lies
7: Restoration
9: Break Enchantment
11: Greater Scrying
13: Symbol of Stunning
15: Discern Location
17: Freedom
19: Time Stop
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Now we need Cheating and Stealing spheres so we can have the fiend of Eddie Guerrero ("I lie, I cheat, I steal!").
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

There's a Spheres thread in the link below, and it would be nice to have these added to it, since it would keep my Tome bookmark folder from getting too confusing.

http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=49945
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Koumei wrote:Now we need Cheating and Stealing spheres so we can have the fiend of Eddie Guerrero ("I lie, I cheat, I steal!").
Ask, and ye shall receive.

Cheating

Special: You get cheat as an at-will SLA.

1: True Strike
3: Elush's Eye-Blasting Explosion*
5: Elush's Elusion*
7: Ashe's Thaumaturgic Boost*
9: Ashe's Transformative Counterspell*
11: Antimagic Field
13: Irresistible Dance
15: Maze
17: Phantasmagorical Image*
19: Luck's Touch*

Stealing

Special: Sleight of Hand is always a class skill for you, and you get a +2 bonus to it, for some reason or another...

1: Ishara's Enticing Directive*
3: Locate Object
5: Hijack Spell*
7: Modify Memory
9: Demand
11: Phase Door
13: Sequester
15: Hijacking Dispel*
17: Freedom
19: Winds of Memory*

Ashe's Thaumaturgic Boost
Abjuration
Level: 4
Class: Sorcerer/Wizard
Sphere: Cheating
Components: V, S
Casting time: 1 swift action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: Instantaneous

Speaking a few quick words, you channel the energy of the thaumaturgic boost into your next spell. The next spell you cast receives a +2 bonus on its save DC (this does not stack with the Spell Focus line of feats), and your caster level for that spell is considered to be four points higher for the purposes of bypassing SR. Multiple thaumaturgic boosts cannot affect the same spell.

Ashe's Transformative Counterspell
Abjuration
Level: 5
Class: Druid, Sorcerer/Wizard
Casting time: 1 immediate action
Range: Close
Target: One spell (see text)
Save: None
SR: No

You may only use this spell against a spell cast in its area which you successfully identify using the Spellcraft skill. When you use this spell, make a caster level check against a DC of 9 + the spell's level x 2. If you succeed, the spell is countered, having no effect. However, by seizing its energies, you can restore one used prepared spell, or one used spell slot, or one use of a limited-use spell-like ability, provided that its level is not higher than that of the spell countered, or that you can use normally. If you fail, the spell works as normal.

Elush's Elusion
Transmutation
Level: 3
Class: Ranger, Paladin, Sorcerer/Wizard
Casting time: 1 immediate action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 round

This spell enables you to move and attack normally for the duration of the spell, even if under the influence of magic that usually impedes movement, such as paralysis, solid fog, slow and web. The subject automatically succeeds on any grapple check made to resist a grapple attempt, as well as on grapple checks or Escape Artist checks to escape a grapple or pin.

The spell also allows the subject to move and attack normally while underwater, even with slashing or bludgeoning weapons, provided that the weapon is wielded in the hand rather than hurled. This spell does not allow water breathing.

Elush's Eye-Blasting Explosion
Transmutation [Acid]
Level: 2
Casting time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature with eyes touched
Save: Fort negates or Ref half (see text)
SR: Yes

The target's eyes burst, spraying acid on everyone within their reach except the caster. The target is blinded and dealt 1d8 acid damage per two caster levels (Fort negates). Anything within the target's reach (except the caster) is dealt 1d6 acid damage per two caster levels (Ref half).

A creature that does not possess eyes cannot be affected by this spell.

Hijacking Dispel
Abjuration
Level: 8
Class: Cleric, Druid
Sphere: Stealing
Save: Will negates (see text)

This functions identically to a greater dispel magic spell, except that any non-instantaneous, non-permanent spell that you successfully dispel can instead be hijacked by you, identically to the the spell hijack spell. The spell lasts until you dismiss it, or until its duration expires, and you maintain control of it as specified in the hijack spell description.

Hijack Spell
Abjuration [Mind-Affecting]
Level: 3
Class: Bard, Sorcerer/Wizard
Sphere: [none yet]
Range: Medium
Target: One creature
Duration: 1 round/level
Save: Will negates

You take control of a single spell that affects the target which has a duration (i.e. is not instantaneous or permanent). You must know the spell (by identifying it with Spellcraft) in order to take control of it. That spell now affects you instead of the target for the duration of hijack spell, and any ongoing decisions that the spell requires (including dismissing it, if possible) are made by you instead. All costs are considered paid by the original caster, and thus do not have to be paid again by you. At the end of the duration, the spell returns to its original target, assuming it has any duration remaining.

Ishara's Enticing Directive
Enchantment [Compulsion, Mind-Affecting]
Level: 1
Sphere: Seduction, Stealing
Duration: 1 round

With a few carefully-chosen words and a seductive gesture, the caster compels the target to give them an object they are holding. Unless the target can succeed on a Will save, on his next action, he must approach as quickly as possible (using any means available to him) and give the object to the caster, who may take it if he has a free hand or similar appendage with which to hold it. If something physically prevents the target from moving or handing over the object, the spell simply fails. The subject otherwise defends himself and acts normally during the spell's duration, and may act as normal on subsequent rounds (including attempting to get the object back). If the subject cannot reach the caster in one round, he simply moves as close as possible and drops the object.

Luck's Touch
Divination
Level: 9
Class: Cleric, Sorcerer/Wizard
Sphere: Cheating, Divination
Components: V
Casting time: 1 swift action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 1 round/level
Save: Will negates (harmless)
SR: Yes (harmless)

For the duration of the spell, any time the target makes an attack roll, skill check, ability check, or saving throw, they may roll twice and select which die roll to use.

Phantasmagorical Image
Illusion [Image, Mind-Affecting]
Class: Bard, Sorcerer/Wizard
Sphere: Cheating, Illusion, [something else goes here, I just know it]
Range: Long
Area: 100ft radius cylinder
Duration: 1 hour/level (D) and 1 round/level (see text)
Save: Will disbelief and None (see text)

This spell functions like persistent image, except as described above. Additionally, the spell is extremely hostile to those who would disbelieve it. Anyone who successfully disbelieves an illusion created by this spell becomes insane, as the insanity spell, for 1 round per caster level.

Winds of Memory
Enchantment [Mind-Affecting]
Sphere: Seduction
Components: V, S, E
Casting time: 1 full-round action
Duration: Permanent

You can selectively destroy, alter, or implant memories in the target creature as you see fit. Casting the spell gives you access to all of the subject’s thoughts and memories, allowing you to implement as many of the following
specific effects as you like.

Memory Erasure: Any or all memories possessed by the subject can be erased, including knowledge of specific events, people, or places.

Memory Implant: You can create false memories in the subject’s mind as you see fit. Memories of being friends with a hated enemy, events that didn’t really take place, or betrayals by people the subject regards as friends could all be implanted.

Persona Rebuilding: By erasing the subject’s previous personality and implanting a false set of memories, you can build a new persona for the creature, altering its allegiances, beliefs, values, and personality traits. Some abilities are affected by allegiance changes.

Programmed Trigger: You can program the subject to delay the onset of any of the above effects until a specific event takes place, such as the receipt of a coded message, capture by enemies, or arrival at some destination. Similarly, you could specify some or all of the alterations you create in a subject to be removed by a specific event.

The nature of this spell is such that a subject given new memories (whether willing or not) might be given cause to suspect that those memories are false, based on how complete your programming is. For example, a paladin subject to a persona rebuilding that changes her allegiances loses her paladin abilities. Unless you impart a specific believable memory of why he changed alignment, the character will perceive this unexplained gap in her memory and might take steps (such as seeking a magical cure for her “amnesia”) that could negate the spell’s effect (see below).Generally, your subject must be either willing to undergo the spell or restrained in some way so that it cannot leave or interfere with the casting.

This spell is normally permanent unless you care to specify events that will end the effect. Its effect can also be removed by a greater restoration, miracle or wish spell.

Essence: 5 hit points

And, for the special rules for these spells:

Essence (E)

Some particularly powerful spells require the caster to sacrifice part of his personal energy to power them, which is represented by the essence component. These spells require the permanent sacrifice of a number of hit points from the caster, which cannot be restored or recovered by any means. Even if a caster who has taken essence damage changes bodies or forms, the damage applies to the new body.

Essence components cannot be paid from temporary hit points, and apply to SLAs, even if they otherwise wouldn't. If a spell with an essence component is used by someone who currently has temporary hit points, the cost is instead paid from their permanent hit point total.

[Image] and [Phantasm]

Spells with these components alter the senses of those who are subject to them by making them perceive something which is not the case. Whether this is a totally new object or a change, spells with these descriptions carry one of these descriptors.

An [Image] effect creates something which is perceptible by anyone who views (or hears, or smells, etc) the effect and is capable of processing this perception. [Image] effects cannot generate intelligible speech unless the spell description says it can, and any speech they generate must be in a language that the caster speaks, or the result is simply gibberish. Additionally, any effect that you generate must be one that is familiar to you, and will be dependent on your subjective perceptions of it, which may cause it to possess additional mentally-imposed traits or highlighting of traits that a 'natural' object of this type may not (it is in fact this phenomenon that allows others to detect these effects as not genuine upon close scrutiny).

A [Phantasm] effect creates something which is only perceivable to the caster and the intended target or targets. It is a purely sensory effect between the target and the caster, and third parties do not perceive anything where this effect should be. Almost all [Phantasm] effects are also [Mind-Affecting].

Creatures that encounter either of these effects do not usually receive a save to recognise it as illusory (usually a Will disbelief save, which represents the target's senses attempting to make sense of something which makes none) unless they study it carefully or interact with it in some fashion that would yield results that are not typical to the object in question. 'Studying carefully' requires thorough scrutiny, and thus a casual glance, a few seconds of listening or something similar are not sufficient, whereas a thorough search and probing, or detailed listening for at least ten seconds or something similar would allow a save if the target had reason to suspect something. At the same time, most individuals do not expect their senses to lead them wrong, and quite frequently, a wall comprised of fire may actually be a wall of fire, and very few individuals would risk actually checking such a fact. Only highly paranoid, aware or intelligent individuals, or those who understand that they may face illusions should even be allowed to examine such effects to determine their veracity.

A successful save shows that the effect is false, but an outline of the effect remains. A failed save indicates that the individual has completely succumbed to the illusion, and will continue to insist that it is real. Future saves are not allowed. A creature who has disbelieved an [Image] effect can communicate this disbelief to others, granting them a +4 bonus on their saves (assuming they receive them). If other creatures understand that a creature is the subject of a [Phantasm] spell, they can communicate that this is not real to them, allowing them a +4 bonus on their saves. A creature that receives personal, incontrovertible proof that such an effect is not what it seems to be, after the normal save for disbelief (and the circumstances surrounding it), is allowed an additional save. If this is also failed, the individual in question has rationalized it so thoroughly that they insist the effect is real no matter what.

Phew! Now back to my 4E fixing...

EDIT: Argh, formatting.
EDIT 2: Some stupidity I really should have seen before.
Last edited by koz on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

You work fast MS or is it that you have a whole rule set hidden in your ass pocket?
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

MGuy wrote:You work fast MS or is it that you have a whole rule set hidden in your ass pocket?
MS is cheating by using some of his spell releveling project to just pick thematic spells without being concerned that they are level appropriate (because they've already been releveled). Sin did most of the work himself, but has used me and a couple other Denners (veekie and someone else iirc) for tougher cases.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

ubernoob wrote:
MGuy wrote:You work fast MS or is it that you have a whole rule set hidden in your ass pocket?
MS is cheating by using some of his spell releveling project to just pick thematic spells without being concerned that they are level appropriate (because they've already been releveled). Sin did most of the work himself, but has used me and a couple other Denners (veekie and someone else iirc) for tougher cases.
Go suck a barrel of cocks, you sneaky secret-revealing prostitute. Oh, and die of eating broken glass, while you're at it. :razz:
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Mister Sinister! Cheating?! Oh you delicious bastard!
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

MGuy wrote:Mister Sinister! Cheating?! Oh you delicious bastard!
Sadly, ubernoob is completely right. My Spell Relevelling project (hovering in completion limbo for a while now) was a major step in the direction of rapid sphere production for me.

Kinda cheating, but I put months of work into that project earlier this year, when I should have been studying for my Transitional Certificate in Political Studies, followed by my BA (Honors) in Political Studies. So I suppose a little accelerated work from all that prior work is justified.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Hey I don't blame you. I'm working on my own rule set and am procrastinating about making spells myself. Balance issues, careful wording, more balance issues its a nightmare.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

Avoraciopoctules wrote:There's a Spheres thread in the link below, and it would be nice to have these added to it, since it would keep my Tome bookmark folder from getting too confusing.

http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=49945
'Kay.
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Stuff I've Made
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

Hey, Sinster, you do remember that Spell Like Abilities have no components, right? And that an "Essence" component can be totally bypassed with False Life, Vampiric Touch, the Plain of Positive Energy, and any other method of generating temporary HP?
-Kid Radd
Stuff I've Made
Gelare
Knight-Baron

Post by Gelare »

Mister_Sinister wrote:make a caster level check against a DC of 10 + the spell's level x 2 -1.
Seriously? No. There's no reason for that extra -1 there, that's retarded. You can make it 9+spell level x2 if you really want.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Hicks: You're right about that. Clean forgot that one... Well, Essence components must come off permanent HP, and I seriously thought I put that there. Consider that included, and essence components apply to SLAs even if they otherwise wouldn't. Have no idea how I missed that...

Gelare: Good point, editing now.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

Teleportation
Special: Abrupt Jaunt (Sp): As an immidieate action teleport 10'. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your Charisma bonus, minimum 1/day.
  • 1: benign transposition
    3: baleful transposition
    5: anticipate teleportation
    7: dimensional anchor
    9: teleport
    11: word of recall
    13: teleport, greater
    15: dimensional lock
    17: teleportation circle
    19: gate
-Kid Radd
Stuff I've Made
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Some (probably crappy) Fiendish spheres (as in things like Hicks mages can't take them, but probably like the Elemental sphere casters can if it matches their element) I wrote back in mid-2016 but never posted anywhere:

Gravity
Special: You automatically succeed on Wisdom checks to change direction in subjective directional gravity, and ignore any/all penalties from light and/or heavy gravity (you still benefit from bonuses).
1 alter gravity (special bonus: if you have this sphere at advanced access it counts as 1 level higher for preparing the spell, and if you have this sphere at expert access it counts as 2 levels higher)
3 hostile levitate
5 false gravity (SpC)
7 undeniable gravity, legion’s (Miniatures Handbook)
9 hold monster
11 reverse gravity
13 destruction
15 gravity collapsar
17 singularity
19 meteor

Lightning
Special: Electricity damage from your spell-like abilities bypasses Electricity Resistance, but not Immunity to Electricity.
1 lightning bolt
3 chain lightning
5 ball lightning (SpC)
7 call lightning storm
9 lightning ring (SpC)
11 lightning strikes twice
13 stun ray (SpC)
15 delilah’s dispersal current
17 thunderswarm (MotW)
19 mighty thunderbolt

Magnetism
Special: For each and every effect where it matters, you may decide if you and/or your equipment count as metallic or not.
1 magnetic oscillation
3 dark symmetry
5 magnetism (CArc)
7 magnetic pulse
9 telekinesis (metal objects only)
11 repulsion
13 repel metal or stone (metal only)
15 trap the soul (uses a piece of metal to hold the soul)
17 binding
19 soul bind (uses a piece of metal to hold the soul)

Sound
Special: You are immune to the deafened condition, and may cast ghost sound and ventriloquism as spell-like abilities at will.
1 sound lance (SpC)
3 bridge of sound (Savage Species)
5 great thunderclap (SpC)
7 sonic shield (PHB2)
9 wall of sound (as wall of force but with the [sonic] subtype instead of the [force] subtype, solid sound provides same effect as force)
11 shout of typhon
13 soundcage (as forcecage but with the [sonic] subtype instead of the [force] subtype, solid sound provides same effect as force)
15 detonate, sonic-substituted (PHB2)
17 wail of the banshee
19 implosion
Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

And here are the other two I had cooking, which are even more work in progress:

Plasma
Special: Fire damage from your spell-like abilities ignores hardness and deals full damage to objects.
1 lava missile (Serpent Kingdoms)
3 fire and brimstone (Complete Mage)
5 lava splash (Serpent Kingdoms)
7 earth reaver (SpC)
9 wall of magma (Sandstorm)
11 disintegrate (melts target, molten remains have same effect as dust)
13 deadly lahar (Complete Mage)
15 transmute rock to lava (SpC)
17 erupt (Serpent Kingdoms)
19 molten tornado

Vacuum
Special: You do not need to breathe.
1 stolen breath (SpC)
3 levitate
5 cyclonic blast (SpC)
7 defenestrating sphere (SpC)
9 vacuum sphere
11 drown (removing air from lungs has same effect as water, gains [Air] tag and loses [Water] tag) (SpC)
13 wind walk
15 flaying wind
17 drown, mass (removing air from lungs has same effect as water, gains [Air] tag and loses [Water] tag) (SpC)
19 atmospheric press
Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Decided to redo the spheres I posted earlier, and added a few new ones:

Electricity
Special: You are constantly under the effects of a detect voltage spell (caster level equal to character level) and may use shocking grasp as a spell-like ability at will.
1 lightning bolt
3 chain lightning
5 ball lightning (SpC)
7 shock shield (as fire shield, but deals electricity and halves sonic damage)
9 wall of thunderbolts
11 lightning strikes twice
13 stun ray (SpC)
15 stasis energy field
17 delilah’s dispersal current
19 mighty thunderbolt

Gravity
Special: You automatically succeed on Wisdom checks to change direction in subjective directional gravity, and ignore any/all penalties from light and/or heavy gravity (you still benefit from bonuses).
1 alter gravity (special bonus: if you have this sphere at advanced access it counts as 1 level higher for preparing the spell, and if you have this sphere at expert access it counts as 2 levels higher)
3 graviton implosion
5 false gravity (SpC)
7 undeniable gravity, legion’s (Miniatures Handbook)
9 graviton lance
11 graviton zero
13 reverse gravity
15 graviton crash
17 gravity collapsar
19 singularity

Magnetism
Special: You always know which direction is north and can cast detect metal as a spell-like ability at will.
1 magnetic oscillation
3 magnetic armor
5 magnetism (CArc)
7 magnetic pulse
9 telekinesis (metal creatures and objects only)
11 repulsion
13 repel metal or stone (metal only)
15 sympathy (special bonus: antipathy)
17 imprisonment
19 soul bind (uses a piece of metal to hold the soul)

Plasma
Special: Fire damage from your spell-like abilities ignores hardness and deals full damage to objects.
1 orb of fire, lesser (SpC)
3 blistering radiance (SpC)
5 flashburst (SpC)
7 flame strike
9 disintegrate (melts target, molten remains have same effect as dust)
11 wall of plasma
13 transform into light
15 pure incendiary cloud
17 wall of quark soup
19 supernova

Sonics
Special: You are immune to the deafened condition, and may cast ghost sound and ventriloquism as spell-like abilities at will.
1 sound lance (SpC)
3 silence (special bonus: amplify) (SpC)
5 great thunderclap (SpC)
7 zone of silence
9 wall of sound (as wall of force but with the [sonic] subtype instead of the [force] subtype, solid sound provides same effect as force)
11 shout, greater
13 soundcage (as forcecage but with the [sonic] subtype instead of the [force] subtype, solid sound provides same effect as force)
15 detonate, sonic-substituted (PHB2)
17 wail of the banshee
19 implosion

Vacuum
Special: You do not need to breathe.
1 stolen breath (SpC)
3 wind wall
5 fly
7 cyclonic blast (SpC)
9 vacuum sphere
11 control winds
13 drown (removing air from lungs has same effect as water, gains [Air] tag and loses [Water] tag) (SpC)
15 whirlwind
17 drown, mass (removing air from lungs has same effect as water, gains [Air] tag and loses [Water] tag) (SpC)
19 atmospheric press

Acid
Special: Acid damage from your spell-like abilities ignores acid resistance and deals half damage to creatures normally immune to acid.
1 melf’s acid arrow
3 orb of acid (SpC)
5 acid storm (SpC)
7 venom bolt (Serpent Kingdoms)
9 vitriolic sphere (SpC)
11 acid fog
13 slime wave (SpC)
15 spell corrosion
17 meltdown
19 unmaking

Magma
Special: You are immune to damage caused by exposure to or immersion in lava or magma (including that generated by the spell like abilities from this Sphere), and can move through it with no penalty as if benefiting from freedom of movement (this does not give any of the other bonuses of that spell). You are not at risk of drowning from being immersed in lava or magma.
1 lava missile (Serpent Kingdoms)
3 fire and brimstone (Complete Mage)
5 lava splash (Serpent Kingdoms)
7 earth reaver (SpC)
9 wall of magma (Sandstorm)
11 deadly lahar (Complete Mage)
13 transmute rock to lava (SpC)
15 erupt (Serpent Kingdoms)
17 molten tornado
19 nine acre fire

Metal
Special: For each and every effect where it matters, you may decide if you and/or your equipment count as metallic or not.
1 heat metal (special bonus: chill metal)
3 rusting grasp
5 metal shape (as stone shape, but affects metal instead of stone)
7 animate objects (metal objects only)
9 major creation (metals only)
11 wall of iron
13 ironguard, greater (SpC)
15 iron body
17 shapechange (metal creatures only)
19 nightmare steel cage
Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

Life
Special: Close Wounds as a spell like ability at will.
  • 1: Animate Objects (concentration duration)
    3: False Life
    5: Revivify
    7: Reincarnate
    9: Raise Dead
    11: Heal
    13: Resurrection
    15: Polymorph any Object
    17: True Resurrection
    19: Miracle
Last edited by Hicks on Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Kid Radd
Stuff I've Made