Annoying Questions I'd Like Answered...

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Well, it's really something I couldn't conceive of me doing with other men. It's not that there aren't men I find attractive, it's just that I expect them to club me in the head and take my stuff during my "moment of weakness", so to speak.

I mean, I understand women only rarely do such a thing so it's different, but I'm kind of sensitive about that sort of thing, I guess. I'm not going to jerk off with anyone else if I'm in a committed relationship (male or female), I don't think it's too much to ask for them to also abstain.

Again, I'm cool with just not being boyfriend/girlfriend, but they tend to not want anything to do with me at all after that.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

Wanting someone totally committed to you is something that many people think. I hear those people often get married.... Never heard of women having a circle jerk though. Didn't want to hear about men doing it either. :freakedout:
Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Count Arioch the 28th
King

To put it another way: One of the women who liked to get off with her female friends? She said I wasn't allowed to get myself off AT ALL because that was cheating. I told her that she didn't have the right to make that type of demand, and she stopped speaking to me afterward.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Count_Arioch_the_28th wrote:To put it another way: One of the women who liked to get off with her female friends? She said I wasn't allowed to get myself off AT ALL because that was cheating. I told her that she didn't have the right to make that type of demand, and she stopped speaking to me afterward.
Count, you've just happened to have had really shitty experience with women...
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

I don't think mutual masturbation is any more common among women than men. Honestly, it probably is one way or another, but there's no real reason for it.

I know far more men who indulge than women, for instance.

-Crissa
Count Arioch the 28th
King

I know far more women that admit to it than men. Whether or not women do it more or men just hide it more is subject to debate. Either way, the activity doesn't really interest me. I can say that women who are openly bisexual seem the rule, not the exception. I don't seek these women out, they admit it to me afterwards.

I am looking for someone less overtly sexual next time.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Prak_Anima wrote:
Count_Arioch_the_28th wrote:To put it another way: One of the women who liked to get off with her female friends? She said I wasn't allowed to get myself off AT ALL because that was cheating. I told her that she didn't have the right to make that type of demand, and she stopped speaking to me afterward.
Yes, I think I've described that. At length. :bolt:

(Of course, my detractors will insist it was one really bad woman and I bitch about her. I've bedded four women since then and dated about 7 or 8 for short periods of time. I may not be Freyr's gift to women, but I do in fact have a sample size larger than 1 to draw from.)
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Count_Arioch_the_28th wrote:
Prak_Anima wrote:
Yes, I think I've described that. At length. :bolt:

(Of course, my detractors will insist it was one really bad woman and I bitch about her. I've bedded four women since then and dated about 7 or 8 for short periods of time. I may not be Freyr's gift to women, but I do in fact have a sample size larger than 1 to draw from.)
goddamnit.. I need to get out more...
Count Arioch the 28th
King

That's always a good idea. I myself am still figuring out my new strategy. I had to get my hair cut due to various reasons, and I don't have quite the same look now. I need a different style and approach, the concert tee/jeans/chain wallet look isn't working for me now.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

meh, I just need a job and a car... I'll be out just about every night...
ckafrica
Duke

Post by ckafrica »

I found when I shaved my beard and cut my hair I got a lot more attention. Even the girls who I had dated before and were prone to dating bearded long hairs actually said they prefer the new look.
The internet gave a voice to the world thus gave definitive proof that the world is mostly full of idiots.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

My problem has, first and foremost, been a matter of time, and then a matter of will. I belong to too many organizations that do not have unmarried women of my age taking up my time. I’ve managed to find a few times to get to a John Harvard’s “hoppy hour” before my meetings but the people there could have been my daughters if I had married early in life. (And it says a lot when the drinking age is 21, literally speaking if I had married right out of high school, my first born would probably be in his late 20’s and after college in his mid 20’s.)
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

I find that you can't win. If you grow a beard, women will be disappointed that your chin is gone. If you shave it off, women will be disappointed that your beard is gone.

But Tzor, I definitely feel you on the age thing. When I go to clubs I certainly get felt up by various women and men, but I also find that a number of them aren't even 18. I don't even try to hook up in such situations, because I genuinely don't even want to know.

-Username17
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

The sad thing for me is that most of the females in my two classes this semester seem to be married, and if not married, dating someone.

Most of them are in my age range.

I'm 22...
violence in the media
Duke

Post by violence in the media »

Wait a minute, this conversation seems to be going in two different directions. Are you just looking for something to hit, or are you looking for a relationship?
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Finding something to hit is actually pretty easy. I stopped finding something to hit when I realized that 99% of the women out there are so emotionally damaged to be almost retarded and it really wasn't fair to continue to try to sex them.
mean_liar
Duke

Post by mean_liar »

One answer, Frank: chin implants. Do it.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

FrankTrollman wrote:I find that you can't win. If you grow a beard, women will be disappointed that your chin is gone. If you shave it off, women will be disappointed that your beard is gone.

But Tzor, I definitely feel you on the age thing. When I go to clubs I certainly get felt up by various women and men, but I also find that a number of them aren't even 18. I don't even try to hook up in such situations, because I genuinely don't even want to know.

-Username17
Funny thing, when I shaved off my beard and cut my hair. The younger women were angry at me, while the older women thought I looked better.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

FrankTrollman wrote:I find that you can't win. If you grow a beard, women will be disappointed that your chin is gone. If you shave it off, women will be disappointed that your beard is gone.
Ambrose Burnside Always Wins.

"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

I find that most of the women I'm attracted to have boyfriends already. I'm pretty sure that's because the most appealing women get a lot of suiters and don't have to stay single long if they don't want to.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

I'd be upset if my husband and one of his buddies went off and masturbated together somewhere. I certainly don't understand why it would be more acceptable for women to carry on with that behavior.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

Why don't couples married or other just cut out the middle man (or woman) and masturbate together? :confused:
Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

You certainly should ask permission of your spouse. But people aren't always aroused at the same time by the same things. Masturbation is healthy, just like any other exercise. Locking in sexuality to when two people match schedules is probably not healthy.

-Crissa
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

What Crissa said. Plus, not all couples have as much opportunity as they'd like to be sexual together. I see my fiancee one a month during school, more during the summer, less when one of us in studying abroad. I'm sure some people could be exclusive under those conditions, but I have no desire to be.

Of course, as I've recently learned, the big downside to open relationships isn't that it screws with your primary relationship. It's that, having a stable relationship, you voluntarily expose yourself to dating bullshit, again.

Fuck.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Perhaps it's just my old abrahamaic upbringing, but I see relationships as binary. Either it's committed, or there really isn't one. Maybe I'm just too old-fashioned.

Here's a question: Why are men obsessed with lesbianism? Every guy I know gets excited to the point of whipping it out and starting to fap right there when they see or hear about it. I mean, I get seeing attractive ladies. I like attractive ladies too. I can understand that two attractive ladies are more fun to look at than one is. But isn't the whole point of lesbianism that men aren't welcome? Perhaps it's an issue, but I don't have a huge desire to get involved where I'm not welcome.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've seen some lesbian erotica that was very well done. And let's be honest, there is less suspension of belief that a woman could find love with another woman than they could with another man (even the straight women I've dated, all one of them, believed in a strict "Ovaries before Bro-varies" policy).

But really, it it really needed to start slobbering and going "lezbeens are HAWT hurf durf!" every time it's mentioned?