Ongoing...

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Ongoing...

Post by Username17 »

OK, so I figured out what the problem is with the Tome material. During the transition to the new board certain tags didn't carry over properly. The Lists are all not closing correctly and the font sizes are different here than they were at BBboy.

So I'm going through them to make them legible again, but it is time consuming. Sorry about the delays.

-Username17
Bigode
Duke

Post by Bigode »

Oh. Thank you, Frank. I might as well say here what I'd say on a new thread someday ...

Which is: first, do you or K have any remaining Tome material? And, not asking you to do it, but do you think it's viable at all to pick the shorter-than-20 classes and extend them to 20? Wondering in part because I know that no matter how much I follow TNE, I will end up playing 3.5 at least in part of this year's games.
Hans Freyer, s.b.u.h. wrote:A manly, a bold tone prevails in history. He who has the grip has the booty.
Huston Smith wrote:Life gives us no view of the whole. We see only snatches here and there, (...)
brotherfrancis75 wrote:Perhaps you imagine that Ayn Rand is our friend? And the Mont Pelerin Society? No, those are but the more subtle versions of the Bolshevik Communist Revolution you imagine you reject. (...) FOX NEWS IS ALSO COMMUNIST!
LDSChristian wrote:True. I do wonder which is worse: killing so many people like Hitler did or denying Christ 3 times like Peter did.
KauTZ
1st Level

Post by KauTZ »

Ugh, even if you fix one tag per day, I'd still be happy.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Yeah it's a coding similar to Feybook, really. Sizing is fucked in transition to that too.
Try using a BBS-to-HTML function (easily found on Google) and then somehow post using HTML? I don't know if that would work, personally. Just a guess.
Surgo
Duke

Post by Surgo »

No direct HTML access.
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

I'm really curious to see what your Paladin was going to look like, though I'm *extremely* happy with how the Kantian paladin plays. Mad props to the designer; at a casual read, it looks balanced and playable, but you have to see it in action to get just how *fun* it is.

A Ranger might also be nice, although the Tome Fighter makes a reasonable substitue.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

I think the Tome of Fiends is all functioning now.

-Username17
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Update: the old gaming den code allowed more text than the new one did. So I had to go to backups to put the Tome of Necromancy together.

I may have to just start over on the Unsorted Material thread, as it has been cropped beyond my ability to put together.

-Username17