Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Ancient History wrote:Image
Well, Dr. Pepper has a medical degree but Mellow Yellow is probably a serial killer. So, I guess it depends on what the contest is. In a fight, I'd give it to ML. But DP wins anything related to medicine.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

Dr. Pepper reminds me of Red Blood Cell from Cells at Work crossed with that one doctor from the UK from Real Doctor Watches Cells at Work, so I feel like she'd "win" the fight in that a pale super soldier would bust out of the vents and stab Mello Yello to death at the last second.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

Ancient History wrote:Image
Victor Von Doom is part of the New Avengers?
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Lessee.... looks like Masterpiece Optimus Prime (can't tell which one... maybe MP-10?), what appears to be Generations Starscream (or one of the million redecos of that mold,) "Special Edition" Universe Megatron, and... Pretender Bumblebee. Plus Godzilla from the "puppy-eyed" era of the 70's.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

Does that mean Trump's 2020 presidential slogan is going to be, "Make America Cannibals Again?"
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

Prak wrote:Image
That pretty well sums up the issues with the 2-party system the US is stuck with.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Hicks wrote:Does that mean Trump's 2020 presidential slogan is going to be, "Make America Cannibals Again?"
To be fair, it WOULD get rid of the obesity problem i guess.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
GreatGreyShrike
Master

Post by GreatGreyShrike »

Hicks wrote:Does that mean Trump's 2020 presidential slogan is going to be, "Make America Cannibals Again?"
The (EXTREMELY NSFW video and audio!) prophecy is coming true
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

:freakedout: Why?
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

There's an old Donald Duck comic where he goes in search of a source of square eggs. Apparently the savings in storage would accumulate into a monstrous profit to big egg agribusiness.

But as for this thing: novelty. Like the square watermelons.
Blade
Knight-Baron

Post by Blade »

angelfromanotherpin wrote:There's an old Donald Duck comic where he goes in search of a source of square eggs. Apparently the savings in storage would accumulate into a monstrous profit to big egg agribusiness.
Hard-boiled egg tubes are already used for that purpose.
deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

Any ovoid shape is going to have empty space between the eggs. For maximum efficiency, you probably want cylindrical eggs (like jumbo marshmallows). If you want to avoid having the tubes roll, or minimize space between tubes, you want hexagonal or square eggs. However, I don't think anyone on the consumer side actually WANTS maximum efficiency in their egg packing.
-This space intentionally left blank
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

I remember when I was young they were trying to grow cube watermelons and tomatoes (and probably everything else) to save on shipping costs. Turns out, the savings is less than the cost of making things grow as cubes, and cube fruit probably isn't great for the plant.

Also, you need to peel the egg while it's still warm, and you get one cube egg? Then why buy a machine to start with?

And Deaddm, if customers didn't want stupid shit, nobody would be selling solar-powered flashlights.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia ... adio_3.jpg
erik
King

Post by erik »

You know the solar powered flashlights charge batteries, right?
deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

Iduno wrote: And Deaddm, if customers didn't want stupid shit, nobody would be selling solar-powered flashlights.
One of my coolest possessions (particularly after civilization collapses) is an LED lantern that can be charged via solar. It also has a crank dynamo, so I could recharge it at night, too. I can also use it to charge my cell phone, so even if there are no electrical substations, I can still play my downloaded music. I like to think that the end of world will be easier to bear with some bitchin' tunes.
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

erik wrote:You know the solar powered flashlights charge batteries, right?
Yes. Although it originally started as a joke item, and is still bought to use as a joke item that's also theoretically useful.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Last edited by Ancient History on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Iduno wrote:Also, you need to peel the egg while it's still warm, and you get one cube egg? Then why buy a machine to start with?
That was my problem with it. You can't even serve the eggs at a party for novelty because you have to cube them one at a time, and they take an hour to set. I don't know about anyone else here, but I store my hardboiled eggs in the shell so they don't get nasty. So... It's basically something that should be relegated to old timey ads. Which is where it seemed to be, until I googled it and got a hit from Amazon. The damned things are $13!
Ancient History wrote:<posted a huge image>
Dude. That's sweet. I reverse image-searched it, and it's even sweeter because it's also a trumpet.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

When Fox News is unintentionally accurate:

angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

erik
King

Post by erik »

Is that a pump action pistol? That’s what I want for Death Christmas!