The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Tails high, folk and fen!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boethermsbrukan
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: Tails high, folk and fen! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Old-school oWoD enthusiast and new user chiming in! I was mainly a Werewolf/Garou player, of the five original games, although I haven't played any book-and-paper RPGs for quite some time.

I had no idea that an oWoD 'board like this was still going strong; the White Wolf 'Forums' aren't a very welcoming place (and hadn't been for a while now, at least for me). I was doing a web search for 'Teuwynn Woodruff', one of the writers for the oWoD many years past, and whose name I saw regularly in White Wolf Magazine prior to it becoming 'Inphobia' and soon after cancelled, and this board came up in the results. Curious, then, I took a peek at The Gaming Den's forums prior to registering, and thought I'd give this place a try.

I hope you'll all find my presence acceptable and worthwhile! ^_^

-Boe.
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you're lost. This isn't really an oWoD forum.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We hate oWoD less than we hate nWoD, and we accept that oWoD is "the game that got goth girls sleeping with gamer nerds". That's as close as you're going to get, in this new era of nobody giving a fuck what White Wolf are doing (which is nothing because they went bankrupt and got bought out by an Icelandic company and then Iceland went bankrupt).

That said, even if WoD is just a small part of the discussion here and you're not interested in the rest of the discussion, welcome aboard. But I'd appreciate it if you didn't have a giant fucking banner graphic for a signature.
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And i'd appreciate it, if the german in it was not so wrong.
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stahlseele wrote:
And i'd appreciate it, if the german in it was not so wrong.

Google Translate didn't seem to have any problem with it...

Wink

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

@Prak
Yeah, THAT THING is the main proof why googles: "Don't be evil" is a lie <.<
Hicks
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I'm saying is that the guideline isn't, "don't be incompetent."

shadzar wrote:
those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.

Lokathor wrote:
Commander: Ah! Adventurers! Perfect.
Tibellus: You can tell by the lobster on my head.

Stuff I've Made
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: