Finally, Antipaladin Blues

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Bah, I'm in Texas for 10 days and my book is coming in today. Since the book is in Nj and I'm in Tx, there is a certain difficulty in my being able to read it. BAH!
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

You're in Texas, though. As I understand it, you've basically walked into a high stakes Call of Duty larp, and should have been handed your gun when you entered. Reading while you can legally shoot someone (so long as you and your target are the right respective team colours) almost seems a waste of an opportunity. Even if the book is as amazing as Anti-Paladin Blues.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
JigokuBosatsu
Prince

Post by JigokuBosatsu »

Prak_Anima wrote:Even if the book is as amazing as Anti-Paladin Blues.
Maybe it is shallow of me, but this fucking made my day.
Omegonthesane wrote:a glass armonica which causes a target city to have horrific nightmares that prevent sleep
JigokuBosatsu wrote:so a regular glass armonica?
You can buy my books, yes you can. Out of print and retired, sorry.
Red Archon
Journeyman

Post by Red Archon »

Cynic wrote:Red_Archon: Can you explain what you mean by the nerve-wrackingly difficult part?
I live in Finland, and my bank doesn't seem to be able to communicate with these fancy web-based payment methods, and I am not eligible for credit. I appreciate folks' wishes to help me, but what with our countries' banking systems being very different, I am doubtful you'll be able to help me.

Don't worry, though, JigokuBosatsu, I'll buy your book. I think you're insightful and funny, and I don't easily give compliments.