PSSL IC Chat thread

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Quantumboost
Knight-Baron

Post by Quantumboost »

"Alright, thank you! My friend is planning to talk to the guy from earlier who did the horrible mouth transformation thing, and I'm keeping an eye out for any other students with... special abilities. I'm actually new to the area myself, but I'll do my best!"

She gives Thomas her contact info, reports the encounter and his contact info to Megan, and goes on her way after a farewell. Back to R&D and martial arts practice! Maybe some rote coding if that has decent gains over the timeframe.
Last edited by Quantumboost on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:I'm not going to go full-asshole, but I'm turning up the dial about 50 millikaeliks.
Korgan0
Duke

Post by Korgan0 »

[How long is it until school starts again?]

Tom's plan is to drive out to the Forest Park in the middle of Portland, use a mirror or lake there to step sideways, and try and get a feel for what Portland as a whole, and the school especially, looks like the Umbra. Given the knowledge that I have as a CoG Theurge, what kind of stuff would I need to do that and what kind of precautions would I have to take?
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

[One Week till school starts]

The spirits of Forest Park are actually pretty healthy overall. It's mostly wyld/gaian, but with a bit of weaver activity, given that it is a park and is by nature slightly ordered wilderness. How hard are you searching?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Korgan0
Duke

Post by Korgan0 »

Crap, I totally forgot about this. Uh, not really that hard. He doesn't know anything about the local spirit landscape so he's playing it safe and staying away from any area that looks dangerous. Do you want a gnosis roll or should we assume I succeed since I'll be trying over and over with a pond or hand mirror or something?
Quantumboost
Knight-Baron

Post by Quantumboost »

Message to Megan: "Yo, going to meet with a guy called 'LK' to look into a lead re: that sharky guy Isaac and you faced down a week ago. He and I are gonna head there in disguise form, you in?"

With now-5'd-out Appearance, Stamina, and Dexterity, Amy will meet up with the other non-vampires near the meeting point with Lightning Kamen in full Sailor Correspondence regalia, plus a trenchcoat. Magic saber is concealed from casual inspection under the trenchcoat.

((Brief description: she basically looks like Sailor Mercury, but the gloves, boots, and tiara have the Correspondence "A" on the elbows/knees/gemmything and the gem in the middle of the bow is the Virtual Adept symbol. And the visor is basically always on.))
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:I'm not going to go full-asshole, but I'm turning up the dial about 50 millikaeliks.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Megan - who had taken the day off by pretending to be ill as she had stuff she wanted to do - looks at her phone with some surprise, before answering.

"Totally. I'll be in disguise too, will be good to see you. Meet where?"

Once she gets the reply, she will also transform, pulling a cloak of shimmering water around her body and whirling it about. It seems as though her clothes just ripple into her Senshi uniform, with ribbons spraying out through the air and her skin and hair become "perfect".

(Changes: Dex 5, Charisma 6, Manipulation 4, Appearance 6)
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.