Wolf/Dog Rape

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

theye1
Apprentice

Post by theye1 »

PoliteNewb wrote:
theye1 wrote:I don't even care about the morality of Dog Fucking, I just don't play with the freaks who think it is okay.
This is a legitimate stance to take.
Of course, it also puts you in roughly the same boat as people who won't game with queers because they think it's gross. So make of that whatever you want.
That's only if you assume that Homosexuality and Homosexual Sex is the Moral or sexual equivalent to Bestiality, which it is not. Homosexuality is an actual sexual orientation. Whereas, Bestiality and the tolerance of Bestiality in public is more indicative of a Personality disorder. It's actually more likely a difficulty in the basic elements of social interaction. Either way, I don't want to play with them.

I mean, seriously, we're not talking about people who want to fuck a dog right there on your table. You are talking about completely hypothetical fictional dogs, and generally only in the sense of "yeah, my characters a lupus and he mates with wolves. end of story." Why are people getting their panties in a bunch?
Except it's almost never played that way.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

theye1 wrote:That's only if you assume that Homosexuality and Homosexual Sex is the Moral or sexual equivalent to Bestiality, which it is not. Homosexuality is an actual sexual orientation. Whereas, Bestiality and the tolerance of Bestiality in public is more indicative of a Personality disorder. It's actually more likely a difficulty in the basic elements of social interaction. Either way, I don't want to play with them.
Um... Are you retarded?

The only difference between a sexual orientation and a "personality disorder" is that most people are okay with one, and not with the other.

There are sexual preferences. The only thing that separates a sexual preference for animals from a sexual preference for certain kind of people is how other people feel about your fetish.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Molochio
Journeyman

Post by Molochio »

I suspect that the primary interest here does not reside in coming to agreement about the sexual morality between wolves and werewolves or other creatures with related circumstances and similarities.
"Come... Submit... Obey... I am your friend and master. Your thoughts are like water to me."
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

And what do you think the primary interest is?

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Molochio
Journeyman

Post by Molochio »

Pointless bickering, human morality, and how or if it is effected when someone decides to have sexual relations with an ordinary dog, or other creature with inferior cognitive functions.

For such a confused deliberation there is unlikely to be any proper resolution.
"Come... Submit... Obey... I am your friend and master. Your thoughts are like water to me."
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

Psychic Robot wrote:Hey, guys, have we started talking about pedophilia and bestiality yet?
... I have an idea! Let's talk about Shadowrun!

Is it immoral to abduct an adult grizzly bear from an Ares corp hunting preserve, implant cyberware in it to make it smart and skilled at martial arts, and then attempt to convince it to join your shadowrunning team?

What if it doesn't really have a choice due to the type of training and cyberware used?

Is it immoral for an insect spirit to take over the body of someone who was rendered a vegetable in a traffic accident and likely to remain so for the foreseeable future?

What if the family of the victim wanted the victim to stay in the hospital on the off chance they recovered, but the victim had no clear preference?
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

Is it immoral to abduct an adult grizzly bear from an Ares corp hunting preserve, implant cyberware in it to make it smart and skilled at martial arts, and then attempt to convince it to join your shadowrunning team?
Possibly, but it beats the hell out of dogfucking.
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Parthenon wrote:At least the space opera race thread hasn't degenerated into the morality of inter-species sex and whether it would be like dog-fucking to have sex with a single member of a hive mind or if you are required to have a three or moresome to be okay.

By the way, that wasn't an invitation to do so. Please, please don't fuck up another thread with it.
Of course not. Although if you imply any desire to fuck something non-human, K will, of course, come and shout about how gross you are for the desire because he's weird for a human, and doesn't want to fuck green orion women with three breasts, or whatever.
theye1 wrote:
PoliteNewb wrote:I mean, seriously, we're not talking about people who want to fuck a dog right there on your table. You are talking about completely hypothetical fictional dogs, and generally only in the sense of "yeah, my characters a lupus and he mates with wolves. end of story." Why are people getting their panties in a bunch?
Except it's almost never played that way.
Wait, what? I've seen homids play out a bit of the seduction, butwith lupuses it was always more of "k, I'm going to run off into the woods and fuck some wolfy bitches. *fade to black* (with maybe a roll for rule of funny)"

Am I the only person who's played WoD with a sensible group?
Avoraciopoctules wrote:... I have an idea! Let's talk about Shadowrun!

What if it doesn't really have a choice due to the type of training and cyberware used?

Is it immoral for an insect spirit to take over the body of someone who was rendered a vegetable in a traffic accident and likely to remain so for the foreseeable future?

What if the family of the victim wanted the victim to stay in the hospital on the off chance they recovered, but the victim had no clear preference?
Or even better, lets stick to WoD. Is it moral for Gaia to hijack a very spiritual, but otherwise innocent bystander human, pump them full of spirit stuff, give them a geas and thrust them into the garou's war with the Wyrm where they likely will die a horrible, horrible death raped by Spirals, possibly with giant silver bane-corrupted swords? Or hey, what about the Wyld doing essentially the same thing to a normal wolf, minus the geas? Or fuck! Even better! the Weaver will regularly take humans and just wipe all of their individuality and independence, making them literally drones that must act like computer programs, doing what they're told, and requesting permission for every single action, with barely an ounce of ability to make use of the abstract thought skills that made them human?

There are much worse things than wolf-fucking in WoD.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

Prak_Anima wrote:
Or even better, lets stick to [...] wolf-fucking in WoD.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Avoraciopoctules wrote:
Prak_Anima wrote:
Or even better, lets stick to [...] wolf-fucking in WoD.
...nicely done.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Molochio
Journeyman

Post by Molochio »

So be it then.

What qualities do you seek out when you decide to have carnal pleasure with a canine creature? Is it the sheen of her fur and the length of her tail that arouses your passions?
Slade
Knight

Post by Slade »

Molochio wrote:So be it then.

What qualities do you seek out when you decide to have carnal pleasure with a canine creature? Is it the sheen of her fur and the length of her tail that arouses your passions?
Wouldn't the logical thing be the scent: that is what attracts animals usually.
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

The point isn't whether other things in WoD are morally worse than dogfucking. I think even Frank would concede that there are much worse things going on in the setting.

Including dogfucking is bad for the game because it's gross not because it's immoral. The discussion of morality is related to, but definitely separate from the discussion of good writing.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

So wait... All of this has been whether or not writing that into the setting is considered good writing?
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

MGuy wrote:So wait... All of this has been whether or not writing that into the setting is considered good writing?
No, none of the point of anything has been anything. And that's not what most people have been talking about. Most people have been talking about the morality of sticking your dick in an animal.
Last edited by Kaelik on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Parthenon wrote:At least the space opera race thread hasn't degenerated into the morality of inter-species sex and whether it would be like dog-fucking to have sex with a single member of a hive mind or if you are required to have a three or moresome to be okay.

By the way, that wasn't an invitation to do so. Please, please don't fuck up another thread with it.
Unfortunately I've found that warnings tend to lead to whatever you're warning against here.

Just a heads up.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Molochio
Journeyman

Post by Molochio »

In the end people are going to do whatever feels good to them. Especially if they may do so with the certainty that no one else shall know of it.

Under such a rubric, taking carnal pleasure in an animal is not so unthinkable. To become lost in the scent of her musk and the softness of her fur. Yes?

With a philosophy based in hedonism, such an act is not even particularly devoid of morality, since both the animal and the person receive varying degrees of pleasure.

Thus it is only due to the related social stigma most cultures have for such an act that your passions must remain a secretive matter.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Darth Rabbitt wrote:

Unfortunately I've found that warnings tend to lead to whatever you're warning against here.

Just a heads up.
I refrained from doing that exact thing earlier, actually...

Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

MGuy,

Prak is saying that it's okay to have dogfucking in Werewolf. I am saying that it was a bad decision to include because it's disgusting, but it is not immoral.

Meanwhile, Malochio is doing his best to gross all of us out. He is succeeding.
Last edited by Orion on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Not quite. I'm saying I don't give a shit because I don't have any problem with a werewolf fucking a WtA werewolf, to which they can communicate. I don't see it as immoral, and I'm not disgusted by it. At worst, I know other people find it squicky.

Molochio
Journeyman

Post by Molochio »

@Orion: For whatever reason this has become a thread marked by, "Most people talking about the morality of sticking your dick in an animal."

As it is the common consensus to discuss this subject and it's various facets, you are mistaken in your view that I seek to gross all of you out.
I did not choose this deliberation and no one other than you appears to be bothered by the purity of my logic.
Calibron
Knight-Baron

Post by Calibron »

FrankTrollman wrote:*stuff*
-Username17
Okay, but where exactly is the line? Is it immoral to use a cucumber as a sex toy? Why do we care about animal rights at all on the micro scale? At what point of intellectual development should we start caring about a species' rights or feelings?
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Calibron wrote:
FrankTrollman wrote:*stuff*
-Username17
Okay, but where exactly is the line? Is it immoral to use a cucumber as a sex toy? Why do we care about animal rights at all on the micro scale? At what point of intellectual development should we start caring about a species' rights or feelings?
How about a sea cucumber?

Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

Again, here's the thing:

Wolf and werewolf sex does, in fact, result in offspring.

That means they are technically the same species.

And again, the concept of "consent" is a product of human morality. It's a little hard to start applying it to other races when, again, a werewolf's mom is seriously an Int 3 Wolf.

Edit: Actually, scratched "a little hard". It's extremely stupid to apply human morality on another species. Unless you're all for wiping out said other species.
Last edited by Zinegata on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

...and I wake up to this.

God damn it, Den. Really?
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.