New mod in the Den?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Zherog
Knight-Baron

New mod in the Den?

Post by Zherog »

I just noticed there's a new Mod on all the forums. Have I failed my spot check for a long time, or is this a fairly new development?

I don't recall seeing Ramnza around, but good luck! :uptosomething:
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Re: New mod in the Den?

Post by fbmf »

The Gaming Den has about three times the traffic I figured it ever would, and my course load this semester doesn't always allow me the free time to cruise the boards that I've had in the past. Incarnadince, my fellow administrator, while always available when specifically asked, has other online obligations that keep her stretched pretty thin these days, so we needed a moderator to fill in for us.

Accordingly, Ramnza has been appointed Moderator of all forums. Incarnadine and I appreciate you volunteering, Ramnza, much as you may regret it later.

:uptosomething:

Game On,
fbmf
Ramnza
Associate Fence Builder

Post by Ramnza »

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! No worries Zehrog, you didn't fail your spot check, I just teleported. :wave:
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

If we vote no confidence do you need to have new parlimentary elections?

-Username17
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

FrankTrollman at [unixtime wrote:1111570092[/unixtime]]If we vote no confidence do you need to have new parlimentary elections?

-Username17

Not at all. That would imply we had old parlimentary elections.

Ramnza is here as a mod until and unless she displeases The Great Fence Builder, but if anyone would like to be a mod, PM me and I will keep it in mind for when a position opens up.

Game On,
fbmf