Let's try again...

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Let's try again...

Post by fbmf »

Please vote before 11:59 pm, CST, on Monday night.

Game On,
fbmf
Essence
Knight-Baron

Re: Let's try again...

Post by Essence »

Go, fvck! Yovrself!
Essence
Knight-Baron

Post by Essence »

Hey, fbmf -- I'm saying this here, because I can't use the "Create a New Thread" screen anymore. In fact, any time I try to go to the screen that has all of the smilies on this side -->, my screen goes all wonky, and the text box fills with images from other parts of the screen. It means I can't start new threads, 'cause I can't read what I'm typing.

Is there someone at bbboy that you can report this to, and ask about?

Thank you!
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Essence at [unixtime wrote:1087847476[/unixtime]]Hey, fbmf -- I'm saying this here, because I can't use the "Create a New Thread" screen anymore. In fact, any time I try to go to the screen that has all of the smilies on this side -->, my screen goes all wonky, and the text box fills with images from other parts of the screen. It means I can't start new threads, 'cause I can't read what I'm typing.

Is there someone at bbboy that you can report this to, and ask about?

Thank you!

Sorry for the delay in responding, Ess, but Gaming Den HQ is in the process of moving locations. Anyhow, I'll report the issue to BBBoy Support and see what they say.

Game On,
fbmf
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

"fvck" it is.

Game On,
fbmf