Tucker Carlson complains about NSA intercepting his emails with Kremlin intermediaries

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Tucker Carlson complains about NSA intercepting his emails with Kremlin intermediaries

Post by Prak »

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/tucker-car ... ssion=true

Basically-
- Tucker Carlson was talking to Kremlin intermediaries
- NSA intercepts the emails, because, fucking obviously
- NSA rep contacts TC, basically saying "we know what you were doing"
- Instead of, like, claiming he was trying to get in touch with Putin for journalistic purposes, TC claims the NSA is personally attacking him, and trying to hurt his show.

Is, like, the entire GOP just useful idiots for Russia now?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
erik
King

Re: Tucker Carlson complains about NSA intercepting his emails with Kremlin intermediaries

Post by erik »

Fellow Traveller is probably more accurate than useful idiot. They’re not being suborned accidentally. They are active traitors who know what they’re doing.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Re: Tucker Carlson complains about NSA intercepting his emails with Kremlin intermediaries

Post by Kaelik »

Every report about Russia is actually a report about capitalism, but where people get really mad that the Capitalist is named Vladimir Putin.

Every right winger has a billionaire or seven who they work with or for, who exists to help them get media attention, coordinate their message, and sometimes are pseudo friends with. All of these people call the staff of their billionaire backers for advice and message coordination all the time.

For Richard Spencer it was that one dude I'm not going to look up. J.D. Vance has Peter Thiel. Charles Murray has Koch. Ted Cruz has Sheldon Aldeson. Everyone has Rupert Murdoch. For some people, their billionaire fascist funder is the dictator Bill Clinton installed, Vladimir Putin, who is also a billionaire who would prefer if Nazis ran the US or at least that they could keep preventing anyone from installing tax laws that would hit rich people.

It's a global capitalist world.

Every single other country in the entire world has to deal with their government and media officials calling Bill Gates or Exxon CEOs or whatever to ask permission for their newest messaging attack on the left because everyone in every other country is beholden to US oligarchs to obtain and use power.

But as soon as some people in the US have a single Russian oligarch boss, everyone loses their mind.

Obviously on a purely US level, Sheldon Adelson and Rupert Murdoch (he's even a ferner!) are actually greater threats than Putin, but I want you to seriously ask, do you have the same panic attack about evil puppetry when in Uganda journalists and government officials are literally on the payroll of a Gates non profit as they advocate for the economic policies that Gates supports?

Having the rich assholes who run things be at least partly from another country is just a thing that is true for everyone else in the world except the US.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

The issue here is the NSA intercepting his emails, not whatever Russian ballsack he licks. Fuck the NSA.
Heaven's Thunder Hammer
Master

Post by Heaven's Thunder Hammer »

The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:38 pm
The issue here is the NSA intercepting his emails, not whatever Russian ballsack he licks. Fuck the NSA.
Agreed!