it's time to CANCEL AD&D 2nd edition

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

infected slut princess
Knight-Baron

it's time to CANCEL AD&D 2nd edition

Post by infected slut princess »

Oh, then you are an idiot. Because infected slut princess has never posted anything worth reading at any time.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

Nobody who wants to cancel stuff they don't like plays 2e anyway.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Watching a bigot make a list of things from the past that were wrong in the desperate desire to prove that it is wrong to want things to be better in the present is extremely fucking weird.

It's even weirder that they keep picking crappy shit, like Sanity Rules or 2e.

There's lots of problematic good stuff in the world you know! You could bring up that as a gotcha!
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

Post by Pseudo Stupidity »

New theory: ISP is Matt Walsh, but for TTRPGs.
Last edited by Pseudo Stupidity on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandmann wrote:
Zak S wrote:I'm not a dick, I'm really nice.
Zak S wrote:(...) once you have decided that you will spend any part of your life trolling on the internet, you forfeit all rights as a human.If you should get hit by a car--no-one should help you. If you vote on anything--your vote should be thrown away.

If you wanted to participate in a conversation, you've lost that right. You are a non-human now. You are over and cancelled. No concern of yours can ever matter to any member of the human race ever again.
infected slut princess
Knight-Baron

In written material the male pronoun is concise, clear, and familiar. Nothing else is.
Kaelik wrote:You could bring up that as a gotcha!
Sorry but I don't take advice from incels.
Oh, then you are an idiot. Because infected slut princess has never posted anything worth reading at any time.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

princess shit of turd mountain wrote:Sorry but I don't take advice from incels.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
infected slut princess
Knight-Baron

The Adventurer's Almanac wrote: Do you have a single fact to back that up?
He has almost 14,000 posts on a RPG gaming message board.
Mistborn
Duke

Post by Mistborn »

Didn't we already do this whole song and dance years ago, like it boggles my mind that ISP is a fully grown adult.
Harshax
Knight

Post by Harshax »

Can you cancel something that is out of print?

I’m watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time and just finished season 2. And, just learning about how Whedon’s real life doesn’t correlate with the inventions that are attributed to him.

Meanwhile, I have to talk to my daughter about deceit she experienced recently, in which her BFF is friends with her enemy.

In the background, I’ve accepted that any feelings I had for Bill Cosby are overwhelmed by him being a rapist.

Can you cancel something out of print? Can you cancel female hysteria after decades of advancements in psychological science that recognizes earlier theories as being wrong?

Maybe. But I think that’s pointless. Because subsequent literature already canceled what ISP is railing against.

I’m not sure ISP is fighting a good fight, but I’m also not invested in ignoring this person’s posts or shitting on anything this person said.

It still seems stupid. And, despite a quorum wisdom from members that have dealt with ISP for more posts than I have, I have to ask, “What’s the fucking point, ISP?”
Mistborn
Duke

Post by Mistborn »

Harshax wrote:“What’s the fucking point, ISP?”
He's trolling, and it's not even high effort trolling. ISP is a chud, he doesn't actually believe what he's posting. He's just gotten it into his head that he can "own" us by acting as a caricature of a "Sorcerous Jackal Wiseguy" and throwing around low effort insults. Don't ask why, those sorts of questions drive men to madness.
Harshax
Knight

Post by Harshax »

Hahaha.

You’re shrill, regardless of gender. You picked a fight that was already settled long ago.

Shadow box all you want, but you can’t be taken seriously if you do.
Harshax
Knight

Post by Harshax »

No one on this forum thinks 2e was a benchmark of innovation. You have been part of this forum for longer than I, so I’ll just reiterate: “What’s your point?”
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I go through all the trouble of warning everyone at the bottom of every single ISP post and they still want to engage with him.

Truly sad :(

Also love that apparently people who post ONLINE are incels.

I mean, twitter is like.... extremely huge now days?

Being on the internet isn't a mark of inceldom (not that it really ever was, but even the stereotype is out of date.)
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Whatever Jr.
Apprentice

Post by Whatever Jr. »

I'm sure ISP's celibacy is purely voluntary.
infected slut princess
Knight-Baron

Re:

Kaelik wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:00 am

Being on the internet isn't a mark of inceldom (not that it really ever was, but even the stereotype is out of date.)
Nice try playing dumb, but it's not "posting online" that makes you an incel, it's "posting 14,000 times on an RPG forum" that does it.

lmao imagine using "twitter is popular" as an excuse for why women recoil from your touch.
infected slut princess
Knight-Baron

Re:

Whatever Jr. wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:56 am
I'm sure ISP's celibacy is purely voluntary.
i'm a slut
deaddmwalking
Prince

Re: Re:

Post by deaddmwalking »

infected slut princess wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:28 pm
Kaelik wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:00 am

Nice try playing dumb, but it's not "posting online" that makes you an incel, it's "posting 14,000 times on an RPG forum" that does it.

lmao imagine using "twitter is popular" as an excuse for why women recoil from your touch.
Kaelik posts fewer than 3 posts per day on average. I guess if you count something every single time you do something for 15 years, it sounds like a lot.
-This space intentionally left blank
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Re:

Post by fbmf »

Mistborn wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:41 am
Harshax wrote:“What’s the fucking point, ISP?”
He's trolling, and it's not even high effort trolling. as a caricature of a "Sorcerous Jackal Wiseguy" and throwing around low effort insults. Don't ask why, those sorts of questions drive men to madness.
[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
I agree, and it has gone on for too long. Get off my lawn, ISP.
[/The Great Fence Builder Speaks]