Vampire the Masquerade 5e- Actually a huge step up?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Dogbert
Duke

Re: Vampire the Masquerade 5e- Actually a huge step up?

Post by Dogbert »

I'd love to think that Achilli has grown in these twenty years and is no longer the irredeemable edgelord with a love for religious overtones and a habit of taking himself all too seriously... but then I remember Garth Ennis and Snyder are still a thing and then I don't get any hopes about it...
Prak
Serious Badass

Re: Vampire the Masquerade 5e- Actually a huge step up?

Post by Prak »

Well, Outstar did an interview with him about the new Sabbat book this week, and I guess that I mixed him up with some other guy whose being trotted out as a face for V5.

He seems personable enough, but also a pretty standard middle aged white game designer guy. But he was "on," so it's not like he made any big flubs. He reiterated the "medieval death cult" thing and says he remembers reading literally those words before he even worked for the company.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.