Coronavirus thread

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

"Tanzania imported some testing kits from no one knows where and they didn't work out, instead of assuming that maybe Tanzania imported some shoddy defective work I will assume that actually the head of a lab in Tanzania is a brave truth teller working against the illuminati but that the President of Tanzania who fired him is an illuminati puppet trying to cover up The Truth."

But yeah, what Whatever said, it's not about making arguments, it's about pointing to literally anything and then hoping everyone else draws the same delusional conclusions you do, or perhaps completely different ones you can then adopt into your delusional theory, whatever.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Dogbert
Duke

Post by Dogbert »

Lago PARANOIA wrote:I think it's pretty clear at this point that Trump is going to go down in history as one of the greatest butchers we've seen
How optimist! You're assuming there's still going to be written, recorded history 20 years from now!
DenizenKane
Journeyman

Post by DenizenKane »

Kaelik wrote:"Tanzania imported some testing kits from no one knows where and they didn't work out, instead of assuming that maybe Tanzania imported some shoddy defective work I will assume that actually the head of a lab in Tanzania is a brave truth teller working against the illuminati but that the President of Tanzania who fired him is an illuminati puppet trying to cover up The Truth."

But yeah, what Whatever said, it's not about making arguments, it's about pointing to literally anything and then hoping everyone else draws the same delusional conclusions you do, or perhaps completely different ones you can then adopt into your delusional theory, whatever.
Wrong.

The story is that they tested goats and fruits and they came back positive for coronavirus.

That means the tests they are being sent are fake.

The point I'm trying to make is that the "Illuminati" is real as fuck, and it's right in front of you. Every step of the way there's been fishy shit going on. From the false numbers, 99% of people dying have morbidity factors that make it suspicious. This "virus" is about control. There is no PANDEMIC. NONE.

You're all too busy circle jerking each other about the end times to realize thats what they want.
Last edited by DenizenKane on Wed May 06, 2020 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
Whatever
Prince

Post by Whatever »

Men can get false positives on pregnancy tests. Doesn't mean that babies are fake. Just means it's testing for a specific a specific protein that happens to be associated with pregnancy and also with certain kinds of testicular cancer.

Even if some tests were poorly made, or the swabs got contaminated, or someone sneezed on the goat, that's hardly evidence for a "fake" pandemic that's still somehow killing hundreds of thousands of people.

Again, it's worth mentioning that I don't think any number of bodies is going to persuade Denizen, even if get into the millions. Holocaust denial is a real thing. But everyone here can look at the body counts for themselves and figure this one out. We know how many people die in an average year from those "morbidity factors" he mentions. You don't get hundreds of thousands of extra deaths (and counting!) for no reason. Stay home, wash your hands, stop the spread. You WILL save a life.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Whatever wrote:Men can get false positives on pregnancy tests.
Nah, that one's also the Illuminati.

It's all those chemicals Obama put in the water that made the friggin' frogs gay. It's called 'Operation MPREG.'
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

DSMatticus wrote:
Whatever wrote:Men can get false positives on pregnancy tests.
Nah, that one's also the Illuminati.

It's all those chemicals Obama put in the water that made the friggin' frogs gay. It's called 'Operation MPREG.'
Great now THEY know that we know. Alright soyboiz pack it up.

Incidentally I'm wondering when Denizen is going to start pushing the male enhancement pills.
Last edited by MGuy on Wed May 06, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

No, no, the chemicals made the friggin' frogs lady frogs. And it was a pesticide. Word's still out on if it's a government psyop, though.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

This is interesting
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/health/f ... index.html

If there is any more to this, I can't help but wonder how long until the two-minutes hate gets directed away from bat-eaters and towards frog eaters.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Still love that his correction is literally the thing I said but hes too stupid to know it.

Yes the unknown sourced testing kits in Tanzania came back positive on a goat. That you immediately jumped to anxplanation based on the existence of the virus instead of about the specifics of some dodgily acquired testing kits is the funny part.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Josh_Kablack wrote:This is interesting
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/health/f ... index.html

If there is any more to this, I can't help but wonder how long until the two-minutes hate gets directed away from bat-eaters and towards frog eaters.
Wow. If you read the source piece, a dude with no discernible connection to China went to the ER on December 27, after suffering for four days. And he got it from his kid. Which makes it present in France before Christmas.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
DenizenKane
Journeyman

Post by DenizenKane »

---
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I'm not a generic right wing moron, I just think James O'Keefe is really going to break a big one this time!

Whatever
Prince

Post by Whatever »

I hope no one wastes their time with that video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas
Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group.[1][2][3][4] The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption".[1] The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups.[5][2][6][7][8][9][10] In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit".[11]

In March 2020, The New York Times published an exposé detailing Project Veritas' use of spies recruited by Erik Prince, to infiltrate "Democratic congressional campaigns, labor organizations and other groups considered hostile to the Trump agenda". The Times piece notes O'Keefe's and Prince's close links to the Trump administration, and details contributions such as a $1m transfer of funds from an undisclosed source to support their work. The findings were based in part on discovery documents in a case brought by the American Federation of Teachers, Michigan, which was infiiltrated by Project Veritas.[12]
DenizenKane
Journeyman

Post by DenizenKane »

Oh yeah all your overlords said no, so must be false.

Lol, hopeless.
---
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

The advantage to being a delusional moron is that when someone is proven to have lied multiple times you can just file every single piece of evidence they lied as part of the Illuminati conspiracy and keep believing the liars.

OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

How did the illuminati get North Korea to dance to their viral outbreak hoax too
Whatever
Prince

Post by Whatever »

OgreBattle wrote:How did the illuminati get North Korea to dance to their viral outbreak hoax too
Why do you think North Korea is real? Have you ever been there, or even met someone who claims to be from there? Open your eyes.
deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

@Ogrebattle

Obviously North Korea is where the Illuminati are most obviously in control.
All the children of Kim Jong-il are said to have lived in Switzerland, as well as the mother of the two youngest sons, who lived in Geneva for some time.[19] First reports said that Kim Jong-un attended the private English-language International School in Gümligen in Switzerland under the name "Chol-pak" or "Pak-chol" from 1993 to 1998.
Clearly Kim Jong-il was selected as the leader-to-be based on his affirmation of the Illuminati agenda.

Most cleverly of all, the 2002 Bond Film reveals the whole plot, only in reverse.
Bond investigates North Korean Colonel Tan-Sun Moon, who is illegally trading African conflict diamonds for weapons. Moon is apparently killed and Bond is captured and tortured for 14 months, after which he is exchanged for Zao, Moon's assistant. Despite being suspended on his return, he decides to complete his mission and tracks down Zao to a gene therapy clinic, where patients can have their appearances altered through DNA restructuring. Zao escapes, but the trail leads to British billionaire Gustav Graves.
Instead of turning Asians into whites, the secret-conspiracy is actually turning Zionists into (apparent) Koreans. Almost brilliant enough to throw us off the scent.

And the technology for updating your appearance requires recombinant DNA which is exactly what the Wuhan lab was working on.

COVID-19 was an attempt by Trump (of course) to destroy the Illuminati and International Zionism by creating a virus that was designed to target those who had received the DNA altering treatments. Unfortunately, the original version of the virus was too vulnerable to normal disinfectant, and in re-engineering the virus it got out of hand.

Try to poke a hole in the logic of that!
-This space intentionally left blank
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Fool. Trump is clearly part of the controlled opposition otherwise he wouldn't be president. The reason why the virus has hit harder in western countries is because that's part of the plan. You think Trump bungling is an accident? No it's a distraction! He's just a clown at this circus!
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

MGuy wrote:You think Trump bungling is an accident? No it's a distraction!
I don't think these are mutually exclusive.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
MGuy wrote:You think Trump bungling is an accident? No it's a distraction!
I don't think these are mutually exclusive.
You're taking it too seriously but this is one of the theories that actually exist out there. There's some group of people that believe Trump is playing the part of the jester either to draw everyone's attention away from the true masters or to throw people off the trail while he secretly fights the deepstate.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

I don't think he has to 'play' the part of the jester. A bloated, incompetent figurehead is a useful tool to have.
Don't worry though, I'm barely taking any of this seriously.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

How about Trump is a Manchurian candidate of killary put in place to kill Republicans by encouraging them to drink poison and get plagued.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

OgreBattle wrote:How about Trump is a Manchurian candidate of killary put in place to kill Republicans by encouraging them to drink poison and get plagued.
Seen that claim that for reals, or at least that Trump was put in power by globalists to make the right look stupid or somesuch.

Maybe I should put a few parentheses around "globalists".
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

deaddmwalking wrote: Instead of turning Asians into whites, the secret-conspiracy is actually turning Zionists into (apparent) Koreans. Almost brilliant enough to throw us off the scent.

And the technology for updating your appearance requires recombinant DNA which is exactly what the Wuhan lab was working on.

COVID-19 was an attempt by Trump (of course) to destroy the Illuminati and International Zionism by creating a virus that was designed to target those who had received the DNA altering treatments. Unfortunately, the original version of the virus was too vulnerable to normal disinfectant, and in re-engineering the virus it got out of hand.

Try to poke a hole in the logic of that!
Needs more 5G.