Thinking of doing another LP

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Which book next?

Midnight Rogue
No votes
Magehunter
No votes
The Black Road War
No votes
Ghost of a Chance
No votes
A Warlock's Blade
No votes
Can You Brexit?
67%
Maelstrom
33%

Total votes: 3

Thaluikhain
King

Thinking of doing another LP

Post by Thaluikhain »

Haven't done a LP for a while, and rummaging round I see that I've got a few gamebooks yet to be done here.

From Fighting Fantasy there's Midnight Rogue, where you play an aspiring member of the Thieves Guild doing an initiation test in Port Blacksand. Also Magehunter, where you are hunting a mage in a medieval European milieu and get transported into an Arabian Nights style setting unexpectedly.

Also a few gamebooks set in well known fantasy/sci-fi series. Combat Command's The Black Road War, set in Roger Zelazny's Amber, and the Crossroads Adventures Ghost of a Chance and A Warlock's Blade set in Piers Anthony's Xanth and Christopher Stasheff's Warlock of Gramarye respectively.

Can you Brexit?, where you play the British PM and have to deal with Brexit before the two year deadline comes up (in early 2019, so bit dated).

And Maelstrom, which is a RPG set in Elizabethian England, contained in one book which also had a short gamebook style thing in the middle for some reason, in which you play an assassin that has to go into a house and assassinate someone.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Can you Brexit? sounds amazing.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

I remember there was a Greek Debt CYOA that was both fun and educational. And one of the Diceman magazines has a Ronald Reagan simulator. So I also vote for Can you Brexit?
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Ok, the people have spoken, there's a mandate for "Can you Brexit?".

And if I end up running it badly and with long waits between updates, that's just part of the Brexit experience, right?
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

Thaluikhain wrote:Ok, the people have spoken, there's a mandate for "Can you Brexit?".

And if I end up running it badly and with long waits between updates, that's just part of the Brexit experience, right?
Okay, but you have to have it done by the end of April June October.