Zak Smith is Accused of Abuse

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

Post by Pseudo Stupidity »

I got to read the original Paul Matijevic post where he "defamed" shitmuffin. It was a pretty good post, shitmuffin definitely shit himself at a Chik-Fil-A on a Sunday. I'd never of known about that post, or the aforementioned pants-shitting, had he not won a lawsuit against the guy who wrote it.

Way to go shitmuffin. Please sue more people for being hilarious and also 100% correct about you so I can learn about other places you shit yourself in. I'm thinkin' Arby's.
sandmann wrote:
Zak S wrote:I'm not a dick, I'm really nice.
Zak S wrote:(...) once you have decided that you will spend any part of your life trolling on the internet, you forfeit all rights as a human.If you should get hit by a car--no-one should help you. If you vote on anything--your vote should be thrown away.

If you wanted to participate in a conversation, you've lost that right. You are a non-human now. You are over and cancelled. No concern of yours can ever matter to any member of the human race ever again.
erik
King

Post by erik »

I, erik, (the user of gaming den account, "erik"), published, in April 2020, a post about Zak Smith (the user of gaming den account "shitmuffin", pants shitter, apparent rapist, slapp abuser, and general douchebag attention whore asshole) claiming he may masturbate while thinking about the time(s) he shat his pants at a Chik-Fil-A in Indianapolis during GenCon, and possibly other locations as a serial masturbatory pants-shitting exhibitionist. I acknowledge that this post may be seen as defamatory to people with IBS or Crohn's and apologize for the association of any other human at all with Zak S, let alone those with debilitating physical conditions, and am sorry for my actions.
Orca
Knight-Baron

Re: Zak Smith is Accused of Abuse

Post by Orca »

FWIW Zak's attempt to sue GenCon has been dismissed. The hearing took 49 minutes all up which suggests he didn't have much of a leg to stand on and that the judge saw that.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Indeed, my understanding is that the global Zak reputation levels have reached the point where all the prominent people who used to support him are now pretending they never did and barely know him.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Libertad
Duke

Post by Libertad »

Someone paid for access to the court documents of the case and uploaded them to Twitter:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1390092056098447361