Posting via Smartphone broken?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Korwin
Duke

Posting via Smartphone broken?

Post by Korwin »

Anyone else who can no longer post with his phone (mine is an OnePlus5T)?
Red_Rob wrote: I mean, I'm pretty sure the Mayans had a prophecy about what would happen if Frank and PL ever agreed on something. PL will argue with Frank that the sky is blue or grass is green, so when they both separately piss on your idea that is definitely something to think about.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Works on iOS 11.4.1
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

It must be an Android thing? Maybe a browser thing? iOS 12 here. Mercury browser. (iPod, though, not iPhone.)
Last edited by Maj on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Android 6.0.1 works in Firefox, but not in Chrome. That gives an "invalid session. Please resubmit the form" error repeatedly.
Last edited by Josh_Kablack on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Korwin
Duke

Post by Korwin »

Test via firefox

Edit works
Last edited by Korwin on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red_Rob wrote: I mean, I'm pretty sure the Mayans had a prophecy about what would happen if Frank and PL ever agreed on something. PL will argue with Frank that the sky is blue or grass is green, so when they both separately piss on your idea that is definitely something to think about.