Why has the Giant Crabs!!!! thread come back?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Russian troll farms are coming after Frank Trollman
38%
James Jacobs' company wants a 6e subcontract, they're doing PR
17%
The nature of the universe is Chaos: nothing means anything
45%

Total votes: 29

DrPraetor
Duke

Post by DrPraetor »

Okay, I missed the original rant, so I'm glad the thread got resurrected, but - why did someone create a user account just to argue about giant crab stats now?
Last edited by DrPraetor on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaosium rules are made of unicorn pubic hair and cancer. --AncientH
When you talk, all I can hear is "DunningKruger" over and over again like you were a god damn Pokemon. --Username17
Fuck off with the pony murder shit. --Grek
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

Why aren't you having this discussion in the Crab thread?
DrPraetor
Duke

Post by DrPraetor »

angelfromanotherpin wrote:Why aren't you having this discussion in the Crab thread?
Because it wouldn't let me post the reply as a poll.
When you talk, all I can hear is "DunningKruger" over and over again like you were a god damn Pokemon. --Username17
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

Then I'd guess you two had the exact same reason: shitting up the board because you think it's funny.
DrPraetor
Duke

Post by DrPraetor »

You wound me!

I sincerely find it odd that this thread has been resurrected. Probably someone just found it from the youtube video, but why not indulge a little harmless paranoia?
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Or somebody saw the day of the date of the last post and did not actually look at the number of the year and thought:"eh, a few days old, may as well."
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

You know I never call wack on an old school track.

-Username17
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Great. Now I feel like I should be kinda buzzed, but it's Monday, and this isn't how we do it.