The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Quotes 2018
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
erik
King

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Quotes 2018 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Son1: “Turn your phone into a hot spot! But not too hot. Like where all the wonderful ladies come.”
FrankTrollman
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Trump's insane fear of sharks is the only normal human quality he has."
DrPraetor
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Pomiluy cheloveka v krolich'yem kostyume, potomu chto on menya zabavlyayet." (Spare the man in the rabbit suit, he amuses me) - Vladimir Putin, asked his favorite quote of Josef Stalin.
Shrapnel
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Ms. Davenport, I am not interested in a long-term, emotional relationship. All I am interested in tonight is raw, animalistic fucking. Thus, within that context, I will judge you as meat. Meat that you fuck. I want to savage your bosom, and - depending on how that goes - utterly destroy your dick.

Harbour no illusions - tonight will be meaningless, degrading, and base, and we will both love it."

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
OgreBattle
King

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thaluikhain
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Picture the wearer of the shirt, or the dog pictured?
Zaranthan
Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*sigh* fucking furries...

hyzmarca wrote:
A palace made out of poop is much more impressive than one made out of gold. Stinkier, but more impressive. One is an ostentatious display of wealth. The other is a miraculous engineering feat.
Thaluikhain
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Picture the wearer of the shirt while they are fucking more than one furry?
OgreBattle
King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thaluikhain wrote:
Picture the wearer of the shirt, or the dog pictured?

Thaluikhain
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's also a bit ambiguous.
OgreBattle
King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"
Sorry I said "lol sportsball." What I meant to say was "football was omnipresent in my youth as a shibboleth of violent masculinity, and I use ironic detachment to cope with the cultural ubiquity of a source and symbol of genuine trauma."
"

https://twitter.com/kellydigges/status/959842048420462592

This tweeter is a MtG fluff writer
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

https://twitter.com/everywhereist/status/960396035452317696

"Look, look, America, I don't want to beat a dead horse but I just want you to THINK about tonight, and how beautiful it is when all of us rally behind someone who maybe isn't our first choice as they vanquish a rich man who we all hate."
The perfect analogy for capitalism is a teenage kid, who refuses to listen to his dad when he gives him a tip on solving a problem. And keeps optimizing how to rake the yard using the handle instead of the head.

DSMatticus wrote:
Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Darth Rabbitt
King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My 10-year-old nephew, in response to someone telling him that they are 41 wrote:
You're almost past the life expectancy of someone from Afghanistan!

Shrapnel
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which vanished rich person are we talking about?

Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The tweet says "vanished" but they meant "vanquished". Apparently some eagles defeated some team of sport people that Trump likes.
Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not even just about Trump but luckily I can translate this into Koumei-speak easily enough.

The sports person that lost is the football version of Triple H. He got his first world championship at the turn of the century and now people are sick of his shit because that push never really ended. Also, people are pretty sure he cheats and his wife easily makes twice as much money as he does.

Last edited by Whipstitch on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also he left his pregnant girlfriend in her third trimester to get with his rich model wife.

Also the owner of the team loves Trump and is extremely fucking arrogant. Also the coach is kind of an asshole, and probably did a lot of cheating or was complicit in it, and also loves Trump.

Look the Superbowl was literally Team Trump vs Team Black Lives Matter okay.
The perfect analogy for capitalism is a teenage kid, who refuses to listen to his dad when he gives him a tip on solving a problem. And keeps optimizing how to rake the yard using the handle instead of the head.

DSMatticus wrote:
Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kaelik wrote:
Look the Superbowl was literally Team Trump vs Team Black Lives Matter okay.

And Team Trump lost. Because, let me check my notes here, ah yes, because they're losers.
Shrapnel
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ohhhh, we're talking about the Patriots, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft. Okay, yeah, I know 'em, and they are assholes. I live in Boston, after all (although I don't really follow sports that much).

Jeez, what is it with Boston sports teams and racism? Are the Bruins run by the KKK? Are the Revolutions secretly reverse vampires funded by the Rand Corporation? I mean, really.

Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just skipped the whole thing because fuck the Eagles.
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whipstitch wrote:
I just skipped the whole thing because fuck the Eagles.

I just skipped the whole thing because fuck the Sports.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Thaluikhain
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I skipped the whole thing because I'm only vaguely aware what it is.
Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prak wrote:

Boo to that. I wish more nerds would pay attention to sports. I'm sick of making moe jokes about Kawhi Leonard and having nobody catch the pun.
Darth Rabbitt
King

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there an "all of the above" option?
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whipstitch wrote:
Prak wrote:

Boo to that. I wish more nerds would pay attention to sports. I'm sick of making moe jokes about Kawhi Leonard and having nobody catch the pun.

Sorry, that's not enough of a reason for me to care about sports.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: