The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
SF: Encumbrance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MGuy
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: SF: Encumbrance Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So a quick shorthand version of my Encumbrance system before I head on out to work. Basically all characters have equipment slots. A character gets some slots for wearing things and then there are their hands. A character can only carry something that fits in that slot. So a character at base has two hands so they can carry two small objects or one medium sized one with both hands. They can pull or push something one size category* larger. They can then wear equipment that expands the number of slots they have, however wearing a 'lot' of equipment or larger/heavier things will encumber the character. Some objects can also be classed as [heavy] or [light] and that can increase the slot count it takes up. There is also a special rating for heavy to cover things that are particularly dense.

*Sizes work a bit differently in what I'm working on.
Finally a thread about fighters!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: