The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Just sayin' hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raphael diSanto
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Just sayin' hi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Long time gamer of many forms, tabletop, video, board, blah blah blah. I'm sure y'all know the score.

Found this place because my friends (mostly my wife) decided they wanted me to fire up a Shadowrun campaign, and since it's been literally a decade since I played I was scouring the intertubes for info. We're running a pretty homebrew mix of concepts from 2nd through to 5th (ha) and refining it as we go.

So I'm refreshing my ancient memory on the sixth world, which leads me to the shadowrun wiki, which reminds me about Earthdawn, which reminds me that 22-yr old me though Blood Elves were the nastiest, most fantastic and most delicious concept ever, which makes me google "Earthdawn Blood Elves" which (via Google's Image search, because I was looking for the BE illustration in the original core book) brings me (believe it or not) to the OSSR for Earthdawn, right here on this very board.

(phew!)

That OSSR is pretty hilarious, by the way, even if I don't totally agree with everything said. I get the feeling that that's encouraged around here. By the way, what does OSSR stand for? Original System Scathing Review? Optimal Sarcasm and Scornful Remembrance? Outwardly Salty, Secretly Reverent?

Oh, I do have another question....... Exactly what fences is it that fbmf builds...... ?
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Just sayin' hi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Raphael diSanto wrote:

Oh, I do have another question....... Exactly what fences is it that fbmf builds...... ?

I last fence-built on the reg in 1997, which is coincidentally the year I registered my first email username as "fbmf". These days the only real fence-related work I do is in my own backyard repairing as needed.

Game On,
fbmf
Mord
Master

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OSSR: Old School Sourcebook Review
Raphael diSanto
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Just sayin' hi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fbmf wrote:
Raphael diSanto wrote:

I last fence-built on the reg in 1997, which is coincidentally the year I registered my first email username as "fbmf". These days the only real fence-related work I do is in my own backyard repairing as needed.

Game On,
fbmf

on the reg?

mord wrote:
OSSR: Old School Sourcebook Review

Aha, thank you! Smile
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On the reg = on a regular basis.

Game On,
fbmf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: