Analysis of Troubled Design: After Sundown

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Mord wrote:Any news on the AS2 front of late?
Sadly no. I haven't really been doing any writing of all of late. I've been working sixty hour weeks and we're in the middle of a refurbishment project on the house. I haven't even been getting to Friday Night Magic, let alone doing any real writing.

I feel bad about it. But I'm also working too much and I just feel bad all the time.
codeGlaze
Duke

Post by codeGlaze »

FrankTrollman wrote:
Mord wrote:Any news on the AS2 front of late?
Sadly no. I haven't really been doing any writing of all of late. I've been working sixty hour weeks and we're in the middle of a refurbishment project on the house. I haven't even been getting to Friday Night Magic, let alone doing any real writing.

I feel bad about it. But I'm also working too much and I just feel bad all the time.
Pretty sure most of us understand all too well.
Adulting sucks.
Mord
Knight-Baron

Post by Mord »

FrankTrollman wrote:Sadly no. I haven't really been doing any writing of all of late. I've been working sixty hour weeks and we're in the middle of a refurbishment project on the house. I haven't even been getting to Friday Night Magic, let alone doing any real writing.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you stop feeling bad all the time! Whatever you're doing to your house, it's probably worth the hassle.