After Sundown: Potency values for non-playable creatures?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

koz
Duke

After Sundown: Potency values for non-playable creatures?

Post by koz »

I might just be blind, but all the After Sundown rulesets I've seen don't seem to list Potency values for 'typical' examples of various non-playable supernaturals. If this information exists, where can I find it? If it doesn't, what would be some typical values?
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

Extras have a Potency of 0. That's all the spawn types, Shamblers, Soulless, Mirror Goblins and Wisps. Other stuff tends to have a starting potency of around 1 and goes up from there as it increases in age and power. An exception would be an Ifrit, which starts at 4.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Grek wrote:Extras have a Potency of 0. That's all the spawn types, Shamblers, Soulless, Mirror Goblins and Wisps. Other stuff tends to have a starting potency of around 1 and goes up from there as it increases in age and power. An exception would be an Ifrit, which starts at 4.
:highfive:

This.

-Username17