The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Tabletop Discord Server 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chamomile
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Tabletop Discord Server 2: Electric Boogaloo Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A few Denner personalities (among others) have been congregating on a Discord server the past couple of months, which appears to have gone down due to a kerfluffle not worth getting into here. Since it went down fairly suddenly, not all of the regulars were able to exchange PMs and might not be able to migrate to the replacement, which is here.

Related: Does anyone know if the person called Fragment of Origin on the Discord has a Den account (or know some other way of getting in contact)? So far he's looking like the only one who we might not be able to recover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: