obscure manga summaries

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

OgreBattle
King

obscure manga summaries

Post by OgreBattle »

You never know what you're gonna find on www.mangaupdates.com
Aoi Kururi is an onmyou-ji who is studying smells at a private academy. He in fact hates using onmyou magic, but when a spell is mysteriously cast on his whole class that causes everyone to wet themselves, he finds that with the warm power and sweet smell of girls' urine, his magic becomes more powerful, and he saves his class by breaking the spell. This is the story of the strange misadventures of Aoi, his sisters, and his friends.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I regret looking at this thread.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Anime when?
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Not my fetish, but I've read worse.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Ancient History wrote:Not my fetish, but I've read worse.
Same.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

MGuy wrote:
Ancient History wrote:Not my fetish, but I've read worse.
Same.
Here.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Not even in the top ten for weirdness or grossness.

Which is kind of sad. What is wrong with you, Japan?
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Japan must be spreading its fetishes out to a more international audience.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Koumei wrote:Not even in the top ten for weirdness or grossness.

Reminds me, never google "recursive pregnancy."
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Ancient History wrote:
Koumei wrote:Not even in the top ten for weirdness or grossness.

Reminds me, never google "recursive pregnancy."
Matryoshka doll type, or bizarre circular type in which two people are simultaneously pregnant with each other?
Last edited by hyzmarca on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Keijo!!!!!!!! wrote:Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Longes wrote:
Keijo!!!!!!!! wrote:Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

This is trully a King's Treasury! Gate of Buttbylon!
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Shomin Sample wrote:Kimito Kagurazaka is an ordinary high school student. One day, he is forcefully enrolled in All-Girls School Seikain, where its noble female students are cut off from the rest of the world to preserve their innocence. However, this deep isolation leaves a large number of school graduates unable to cope with the outside world. To deal with this problem, the school has decided to kidnap a male commoner, Kimito, hoping that his "common man's" influence will be a gentle way to introduce the girls to the realities of life outside. Unfortunately for Kimito, the school only considered him a candidate for this project because they thought that he was a homosexual with a muscle fetish. Therefore, the school concluded that Kimito is no threat to the innocent girls' chastity. Once he learns that he either will face castration or exile should this be proven otherwise, he has no choice but to cooperate. Soon after his enrollment, he has a fateful meeting with Aika Tenkūbashi. Aika is a student who can alternately be shy, stubborn, and/or pretentious. She is also innocently fascinated by the outside world.
Though now that I think about it, this is less "obscure" and more "every harem setup ever with built-in cockblock".
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Longes wrote:
There's an anime version of this one airing right now in japan.
Longes wrote:
Shomin Sample wrote:Kimito Kagurazaka is an ordinary high school student. One day, he is forcefully enrolled in All-Girls School Seikain, where its noble female students are cut off from the rest of the world to preserve their innocence. However, this deep isolation leaves a large number of school graduates unable to cope with the outside world. To deal with this problem, the school has decided to kidnap a male commoner, Kimito, hoping that his "common man's" influence will be a gentle way to introduce the girls to the realities of life outside. Unfortunately for Kimito, the school only considered him a candidate for this project because they thought that he was a homosexual with a muscle fetish. Therefore, the school concluded that Kimito is no threat to the innocent girls' chastity. Once he learns that he either will face castration or exile should this be proven otherwise, he has no choice but to cooperate. Soon after his enrollment, he has a fateful meeting with Aika Tenkūbashi. Aika is a student who can alternately be shy, stubborn, and/or pretentious. She is also innocently fascinated by the outside world.
Though now that I think about it, this is less "obscure" and more "every harem setup ever with built-in cockblock".
Also:
Castration OR EXILE FROM THE SCHOOL THAT KIDNAPPED HIM AND HIS HOLDING HIM PRISONER?
So, Freedom then?
Last edited by Stahlseele on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

I assume this is Central American Dictator exile.
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Well, an anime and not a manga
Mamori Tokonome, a girl who was diagnosed with an irregularity in her body, is captured by agents and taken to a remote island known as Mermaid. There, she is attacked by two girls named Miyasato and Kouzuki, the former being a Liberator who arouses the latter, an Exter, to transform her into a gun known as a Liberator Arm. Just then, another girl by the name of Mirei Shikishima arrives on the island, protecting Mamori by transforming her into a sword, allowing her to defeat Miyasato and Kouzuki and escape to the jungle. Arriving at a white castle, Mamori and Mirei are trapped in a colloseum, they are confronted by another Liberator, Saejima, who uses one of her masochistist slave girls to bring out a ball-and-chain Liberator Arm. Just as the two are cornered, Mirei once again uses arousal to transform Mamori into the sword Liberator Arm, allowing her to defeat Saejima in an instant.
Last edited by OgreBattle on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Valkyrie Drive
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

yeah, shame that i recognize it from that x.x
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Gonna be the Twin-Tail wrote:Twintails: the glory of all mankind—or at least that is what first-year high school student Souji Mitsuka believes. At school, Souji spends most of his time daydreaming and rating girls' twintails, even going as far as creating a club dedicated to the hairstyle. His obsession does not go unnoticed, however; when monsters from outer space attack Earth and claim the world's twintails for themselves, a strange woman named Twoearle enlists Souji to fight back using twintails of his own!

By transforming into the twin-tailed warrior Tail Red, Souji combats the vicious alien organization known as Ultimegil, whose main goal is to colonize Earth and steal everyone's spiritual energy, or "attribute power." Alongside fellow twin-tailed fighters Aika Tsube and Erina Shindou, Souji must find a way to defeat the invading army and defend the twintails he holds so dear.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

yeah, i watched the first 3 episodes or so of the anime . . dropped it.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Miu Sakurai, a high-school girl is in love with her classmate, Shion Amamiya. Miu summons Satan through a book and wishes for Amamiya to fall in love with her, but Satan demands her virginity as the price. Satan's spell fails because Amamiya is Christian, and uses his powers to make disguise himself as Miu's elder brother named "Kai", and his crow familiar, Malphas, into a younger brother named Tsubasa. Satan demands her virginity on the day of Amamiya's love confession to Miu, but along the way Miu develops feelings for Satan.
Last edited by OgreBattle on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.