More A Question Than A Rant - The Big Purple

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

CapnTthePirateG
Duke

Post by CapnTthePirateG »

No, this isn't something I have to deal with, I was just interested in the replies.

I will agree with the thread there is a surprising amount of stupid in Men's Rights world.
OgreBattle wrote:"And thus the denizens learned that hating Shadzar was the only thing they had in common, and with him gone they turned their venom upon each other"
-Sarpadian Empires, vol. I
Slade
Knight

Post by Slade »

Cervantes wrote:
CapnTthePirateG wrote:So, uh, legit unrelated question about trans people.

Is it transphobic to ask what organs people have before sleeping with them, or is there something I'm missing from the earlier exchange?
if they trust you enough to sleep with you they'll almost certainly let you know they're trans

i feel like this is an overblown problem. has anyone on here ever actually been on the cusp of having sex with someone and then Bam, Opposite Genitals?

e: also fuck the Manosphere lol, any group that's obsessed with the Alpha/Beta dichotomy is generally not worth the cognitive effort of engagement
Uh, no, that was what the OP in the Big Purple post about. He said you don't have to tell people before sleeping with them.

I said that is dishonest. Hilarity ensues and I am banned for expressing opposite opinion.
tussock
Prince

Post by tussock »

Manosphere says: "It's not us, we're great, it's feminism that drives the women away."
PC, SJW, anti-fascist, not being a dick, or working on it, he/him.
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

Cervantes wrote:
e: also fuck the Manosphere lol, any group that's obsessed with the Alpha/Beta dichotomy is generally not worth the cognitive effort of engagement
Yeah, I didn't think anything would encourage me to quit listening to someone faster than the word "sheeple" but then all this alpha, beta and cuck business started flying around and my mind was blown.
bears fall, everyone dies
Heaven's Thunder Hammer
Master

Post by Heaven's Thunder Hammer »

To get us back on track, RPG.net isn't nearly as influential as it used to be. People really have moved on to other websites, or they just aren't on the net talking about video games as much as they used to be.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... &q=rpg.net