Pathfinder Is Bad - For Kids

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

GâtFromKI
Knight-Baron

Post by GâtFromKI »

My point was: there is a huge amount of erratas (~200 for a 200-pages book), and 99% are useless shit nobody cares about. Therefore nobody read it and it's the same as no errata at all.

The specific example of "useless shit nobody cares about" i used is beyond the point; the point is that most of the erratas are like that. Rawbeard made me laugh, and then "it seems like everyone is angrily agreeing with everyone else that it's shit".
Last edited by GâtFromKI on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neurosis
Duke

Post by Neurosis »

I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
*checks if he has room in his sig*
For a minute, I used to be "a guy" in the TTRPG "industry". Now I'm just a nobody. For the most part, it's a relief.
Trank Frollman wrote:One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.
hogarth wrote:As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.
TiaC wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)