The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
two parter for fbmf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neurosis
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 am    Post subject: two parter for fbmf Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) Serious: I'd like to officialy request that my username be changed to "Neurosis". Please. I've posted on too many forums under too many names for too long. I need to lessen the burden of the pseudoynms?

2) Silly: Why was my Ansalonian Prophet song in MPSIMS deleted with no explanation (or where was the explanation put up)? Offended LDS member? Copyright strike from Trey Parker and Matt Stone? Random glitch? Other?

I knew that every once in a blue moon that a thread got LOCKED here on
tgdmb.

I had no idea threads ever got deleted.

Secret's out: I own End Transmission and we make kickass games.

Trank Frollman wrote:
One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.

hogarth wrote:
As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.

TiaC wrote:
I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Neurosis
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

gentle bump. if fbmf is away on leave, someone remind me.

if we have the power to change our user titles ourselves, someone explain it to me like you would to a small child.

Trank Frollman wrote:
One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.

hogarth wrote:

TiaC wrote:
I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On the name change- just takes a request. The mods will get to it before too long. I think Zherog is the one who'll do it, though.

If I recall correctly, we've occasionally had threads disappear due to a glitch. AWOD being the most notable one I can remember. It happens.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
1. Sure

2. I didn't delete it. I merged it in with the YOUTUBE thread.
[/TGFBS]
Neurosis
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh, word. I was afraid I'd lost those beautiful words forever.

Thanks fbmf (I have always assumed that fbmf stands for "FENCE BUILDER, MOTHER FUCKER!"!" Exactly right? Way off?)

Trank Frollman wrote:

hogarth wrote:

TiaC wrote:

Last edited by Neurosis on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it stands for Fence Mother Build Fucker Tongue
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fence Building Mother Fucker

Game On,
fbmf
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't even get an acknowledgement of my joke Sad
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kaelik wrote:
I don't even get an acknowledgement of my joke Sad

(Polite snort to acknowledge intended humor)

Game On,
fbmf
Neurosis
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the mother fucker part was the important part, and I got that right

Trank Frollman wrote:

hogarth wrote:

TiaC wrote:
JonSetanta
King

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fbmf wrote:
Fence Building Mother Fucker

Game On,
fbmf

Aha! My intuition was correct!

.... But I posted too late.

FrankTrollman wrote:
Scaling feats were just a bad idea. I'm sorry I wrote them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: