Good Sour Candy

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

Good Sour Candy

Post by Wiseman »

So a while back, I found these really delicious sour gummy worms at my local grocery store. In fact, they were the best sour gummy worms I'd ever had. Unfortunately, when I went back for more, it turned out that the store had stopped carrying them (apparently I bought the last one). Even more unfortunately, I can't remember what brand they were (they came in a plastic container though).

So I'm wondering. I need something to fill the void. Anybody have good recommendations for sour candies?
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Trolli Brite Crawlers Sour Gummy Worms.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Sour cotton candy.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Well, here's a recipe for sour sanding, the sour powder used on sour candies. Add to whatever dissolves your fancy, I would suggest trying it on popcorn.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

If I were planning on making my own gummy candy, I'd first dredge the worms in a mixture of citric acid, powdered sugar, and a little additional cornstarch (so as to combat any potential weeping from the gelatin mixture), followed by rolling the candy in a granulated sugar/citric acid mix (to give the studded appearance common to sour candies).
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

sour sanding is basically just sugar and citric acid anyway.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Yeah, dude, I'm just talkin' texture.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Oh, gotcha.