Random Magic Cards I Designed

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Random Magic Cards I Designed

Post by Prak »

I don't make any claims as to the competitiveness or quality of these, but I had the idea so I figured what the hell.

Cards made with http://mtgcardsmith.com/
ImageImage
ImageImage

There's probably enough in Kill La Kill to actually make a set, though maybe just a stand alone, not sure. I'd want to introduce subtypes to Equipment so that there could be a Nudist Beach faction with "Unequippable- Garments" as their main thing. Of course, you would need to make equipment actually good for such a set, and given that I don't know why it's considered to not be, I'm not sure what needs to be done.

Edit: Yes, Senketsu should be a "Raiment" not a Golem, but I was just doing single cards when I made Senketsu, and I try to not add subtypes unless they matter to a set. Also Legendary, that I just fucking forgot. And it's Raiment not Garment because Garment takes up too much space on Ryuko's line. And she's a science experiment, which makes her a Mutant in MtG.
Edit: Ok, I downloaded MSE, and thought about cards some more, and have these-
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image....Image
Image....Image

Cards directly side by side transform, cards with space between are presented so simply to not create a super long thread.
Last edited by Prak on Tue May 10, 2016 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Perhaps Nudist Beach cards can transform when your hand is empty, or some other mechanic that evokes nudity

Shining nipples should tap enemy creatures
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

That's actually a pretty good idea, and whatsisname the teacher could gain power as your hand empties (or rather, lose power as your hand fills).
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.