The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Modding Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> I Gave the Mouse a Cookie...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Modding Games Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, I'm interested in modding a game, but not sure where to start. Specifically I want to mod the old Bully game to be a different school with different characters and a customizable protagonist.

Where the hell do I start with that?

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
angelfromanotherpin
King

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probably here: http://bullymods.net/news.php
Chamomile
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Customizable protagonist is almost definitely impossible. Making a new school is an enormous undertaking. Expect to take months to even know how big a job you're looking at.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> I Gave the Mouse a Cookie... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: