I want to minmax a starting Solar in 3e. Wat do?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Silent Wayfarer
Knight-Baron

I want to minmax a starting Solar in 3e. Wat do?

Post by Silent Wayfarer »

A friend of mine dragged me into an Ex3 game and I'm humoring him. However, I have not even looked at the Ex3 book before this. How breakable is the system for combat?
If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.
Username17
Serious Badass

Re: I want to minmax a starting Solar in 3e. Wat do?

Post by Username17 »

Silent Wayfarer wrote:A friend of mine dragged me into an Ex3 game and I'm humoring him. However, I have not even looked at the Ex3 book before this. How breakable is the system for combat?
The book doesn't exist and no one has read it. There are various playtest versions and leaked early versions and shit, but the final version doesn't exist. Here's the latest excuse for why it doesn't exist, hot from last week:
Richard "The Onyx Path" Thomas wrote:Right now, we are sending the totally corrected PDF out to get its index created, which should take a month, and once that is accomplished, we will have a finished PDF and be able to create the files for the PoD and traditionally printed (the Deluxes) versions.
The basic absurdity of it taking a month to put an index on an electronic document in the 21st century notwithstanding. Any and all combos and rules loopholes anyone reports are provisional. Not just in the typical White Wolf "if your storyteller agrees" sort of way, but in the sense that the book is even now still in a state of quantum flux.

-Username17
Lokathor
Duke

Post by Lokathor »

I could index a document in like 2 work days, and i'm lazy.
[*]The Ends Of The Matrix: Github and Rendered
[*]After Sundown: Github and Rendered