Wizard Hunter 2348: A game I made

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Foxwarrior
Duke

Wizard Hunter 2348: A game I made

Post by Foxwarrior »

So, I made a top-down shooter about hunting wizards. Since the wizards spend most of their time summoning demons, the Tome influences are pretty obvious. Luckily you get shields that protect you from all the sparkly dust and such the wizards would otherwise be throwing about, so they have to use guns instead.

Wizard Hunter 2348 Steam Page

OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

You picked very pleasant shades of green for the grass and bushes, I'll see how it plays
Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

The colors went through quite a few iterations.
Mioor
NPC

Post by Mioor »

What's up with the cursor moving on it's own? Whenever I try to do a long and fast drag with my mouse, the cursor always moves to a certain direction that I don't intend to move to. This make the whole combat feels less precise and needlessly frantic ,which is probably something you intend to achieve but doing it artificially is just not the most satisfying way to do it.

Another question is what is purpose of the fox character? Is he suppose to be a stealthier way to complete the game?
Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

I have only the faintest idea what you mean by "the cursor moving on its own", but maybe you can get it to work more like you want it to by messing with the Camera settings. A lot of people prefer Molasses.
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

Well Kaelik didn't rage at you in his review, so I assume it's actually a pretty good game.

Do you get to interrupt any efreeti chain-binding?
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

These demons don't cast spells. It's an odd idea, I know.