The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Website Connectivity Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
virgil
King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Website Connectivity Problems Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This forum works fine for me, except for one specific instance; my laptop (primary computer) through my home internet, whether it's wifi or physical line. If I try to load the Den, it will usually fail to do so.

If I use any other computer that's on my home wifi, they go to the Den without a problem. If I have my laptop connect to the internet through any other connection, be it my phone's hotspot or a friend's wifi, it loads the Den just fine.

Virus scanners, power cycles, etc. Nothing has fixed this problem, and I'm at a total loss why this happens.
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Josh_Kablack
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you have the same issue across multiple browsers?
virgil
King

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes; Mozilla, IE, & Chrome
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Antariuk
Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're using Windows, try clearing your temporary data (CCleaner isn't bad for that) and then open the command console ("CMD") and enter this: "netsh winsock reset catalog"

You need to restart, but chances are you'll be able to connect after that. It's some black network magic I found on the intarwebz when I had the exact same problem you described.

Last edited by Antariuk on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: