The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
[3.x]Call to Adventure: Secrets of the Fire Swamp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In The Trenches
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thrull takes the soonest moment after they're on dry ground to heal Malagos a little more (3 hp), so he's now awake and able to take part in the closing act.
Darth Rabbitt
King

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archimedes is still carrying the flask, right?
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup.
Darth Rabbitt
King

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good game.

I was going to have Archimedes request to remove the negative level, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.
CapnTthePirateG
Duke

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the game!

radthemad4
Duke

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a lot of fun. Thanks AH! I'm kinda curious about some of the behind the scenes details and also had some questions. How does Archimedes' hammer work anyway (intelligent item?)? What was the Naglfar doing there? What is Thrull and what did he do? What's up with the ethereal cloud people? Who poisoned the healing spring and how?

I've got more, (and I'll probably think of more after I reread this later on) but I just did a 12 hour shift at work and am exhausted, so just those for now.

Last edited by radthemad4 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
How does Archimedes' hammer work anyway (intelligent item?)

Intelligent rod of wonder with an empathic link; every time Archimedes mentioned it it activated.

Quote:
What was the Naglfar doing there?

It was on loan to a necromancer.

Quote:
What is Thrull and what did he do?

Ancient evil. Version of the Worm that Walks, only made of rats. The various rats that kept showing up was him regenerating. Was imprisoned for trying to steal an artifact hidden deeper in the swamps.

Quote:
What's up with the ethereal cloud people?

Guardians dedicated to keeping the tainted inhabitants of the Zone from leaving.

Quote:
Who poisoned the healing spring and how?

It wasn't poisoned, the water in the swamp is just infected with various terrible diseases.
Darth Rabbitt
King

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At this point I think it's fairly safe to assume that Archimedes' iron body was, in fact, a permanent iron body spell.
Off the top of my head:
What was up with the gauntlet that Archimedes picked up in the basilisk tunnels?
And what would the Eldest Bro's 'enhancements' to Malagos (that the latter turned down) have done?
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
At this point I think it's fairly safe to assume that Archimedes' iron body was, in fact, a permanent iron body spell.

Flux slime in the eggs, rolled a 50.

Quote:
What was up with the gauntlet that Archimedes picked up in the basilisk tunnels?

Glove of storing.

Quote:
And what would the Eldest Bro's 'enhancements' to Malagos (that the latter turned down) have done?

Plant grafts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In The Trenches All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

Jump to: