Hello Again

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

CommanderComics
NPC

Hello Again

Post by CommanderComics »

I posted briefly on the Den as CaptainComics some years ago, but I don't seem to be able to get back into that account. I haven't posted since the big reset, so that probably has something to do with it. Anyway, I'm back now to post probably a handful of specific questions and then go back to lurking like I always do.
Leress
Prince

Re: Hello Again

Post by Leress »

Well, welcome back.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

Oh yes, nothing like some specific questions to get the blood flowing again.
Aryxbez
Duke

Post by Aryxbez »

Welcome back CaptainComics/CommanderComics, it's good to have some members of the TGD return, it would be ideal to get everyone back, and discussing on here (opposed to Discord).
What I find wrong w/ 4th edition: "I want to stab dragons the size of a small keep with skin like supple adamantine and command over time and space to death with my longsword in head to head combat, but I want to be totally within realistic capabilities of a real human being!" --Caedrus mocking 4rries

"the thing about being Mister Cavern [DM], you don't blame players for how they play. That's like blaming the weather. Weather just is. You adapt to it. -Ancient History