NSFW News That Makes You Laugh/Cry/Hurl/etc.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Dude has at least a four inch flaccid cock. I'm pretty sure that all penises not already of gag-length proportions grow when becoming erect, so that implies he is at least average, and likely slightly above.

Also, girth.

I took the image of him standing mostly straight, googled his canonical height (6'2"), and went into Photoshop. Judging by quick and dirty line tool work, yeah, he's 4-5" flaccid. A cursory search says that the difference between flaccid and erect is about a 50% growth. So, yeah, the batcock is at least 6" erect, which is actually slightly above average.

Not everyone has a gag penis like you, Count.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Don't get me wrong, Batman has nothing to be ashamed about. I just expected the batpole to be more impressive.

If nothing else, you certainly know a lot about dick.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

Given that Batman's costume still displays no visible bulge, I think it's now canon that he tucks it like a drag queen when he's fighting crime.
deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

Or maybe he paints his bulge with invisible paint. Or 'active camouflage'. Pretty sure both are canonical in some way.

In any case, as a fictional character, size doesn't matter. Anyone he shares it with will be well pleased. Wish fulfillment, yo.
-This space intentionally left blank
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Don't get me wrong, Batman has nothing to be ashamed about. I just expected the batpole to be more impressive.

If nothing else, you certainly know a lot about dick.
Well, you know, when you don't get to play the game, you just go read about it.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

deaddmwalking wrote:In any case, as a fictional character, size doesn't matter. Anyone he shares it with will be well pleased. Wish fulfillment, yo.
Size especially doesn't matter when you're the best at everything.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

angelfromanotherpin wrote:
deaddmwalking wrote:In any case, as a fictional character, size doesn't matter. Anyone he shares it with will be well pleased. Wish fulfillment, yo.
Size especially doesn't matter when you're the best at everything.
I hear he is a cunning linguist.
Last edited by Prak on Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

So the last Nintendo Direct had Toadette able to use Super Crown to become Peachette.

Then some artist asked "what if Bowser used this super crown"?

Somehow artists everywhere jumped in the bandwagon and now Boswer is a tiddie princess/queen. Needless to say hentai artists fully embracing the new Boserette. Long live koopa-hime!

FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Dang I came here to post about lewding Bowser too...

Here's the original artist who kicked it off:
https://twitter.com/ayyk92/status/1042465252221181954

And a heartwarming message of peace to the world:
https://twitter.com/master_bacon/status ... 9701399553

It's extended to Boo now:
https://twitter.com/oshiruko_mizsee/sta ... 1751697408
Last edited by OgreBattle on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Everything looks better with giant anime tiddies.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

I feel like I'm now truly an adult now that this shit doesn't show up in my timelines.
bears fall, everyone dies
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

OgreBattle wrote:Dang I came here to post about lewding Bowser too...

Ah, thanks for showing me patient zero.

Seems like the original artist also going through a bit of "what have I done?"

FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

The Dragon Maid artist straight up posted paizuri
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Saying that the dragon maid artist drew paizuri is like saying the sun went up in the morning. He has a side manga that's literally "paizuri: the comic" where every chapter leads to it.

(link plz? My twitter-fu is weak)
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

He is furiously active on twitter:
https://twitter.com/coolkyou2?lang=en

his wiki entry is interesting
Author Avatar: Two of them. An overweight rabbit with glasses for his regular works, and a horned walrus for his Hentai.

Bleached Underpants: A lot of his Pixiv entries involves underage boys (or age regressed men) harassed by women with big breasts. This occasionally leaks into his more mainstream works, it's just not explicitly shown onscreen (or gets interrupted before anything can happe
Last edited by OgreBattle on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

OgreBattle wrote:Dang I came here to post about lewding Bowser too...

Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Yak_Forger
NPC

Post by Yak_Forger »

Eh, if there's a meme trending, no matter how lewd it can be, why wouldn't they try to profit of it? They'd be stupid if they didn't imho.
And yeah, Mario and Bowser haven't even seen an inch of what Sonic had to go through... Hell, it's still nothing compared to how crossdressing Link from the last game got grabbed in a trap themed sex party by the internet.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

It took having sex with 20 ghosts to find the right one?
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Ask Arondil.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Yeah, when things go bad with filler injections they tend to go very bad very quickly. If I was missing a ball or two I'd probably go for an implant, but fillers seem too dangerous.
Hiram McDaniels
Knight

Post by Hiram McDaniels »

Thaluikhain wrote:It took having sex with 20 ghosts to find the right one?
Jesus fuck...I haven't even had sex with 20 people, let alone ghosts. She must have some serious game...or a fantastic imagination.
The most dangerous game is man. The most entertaining game is Broadway Puppy Ball. The most weird game is Esoteric Bear.