4 friends are DTG, so you...

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

Level 1 in whatever most recent fantasy heartbreaker I've made. Barring that, sentinels or darkest night.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Bihlbo
Master

Post by Bihlbo »

Conan got mentioned. I'd really love to try the new game being developed. I love that setting, and I just can't get enough of swords and sorcery. The system probably sucks though.

I desperately want to play a tome game, run by someone who knows it really well. My grasp on 3.5 monsters and challenges is not up to par for running it.

Microscope, with a plan to make it into a very long-term game where we flesh out a game world with the purpose of using it for an rpg, system determined by the genre we come up with.

5e D&D, played with a ton of role playing, only getting into fights if it can't be avoided. Why? Because it seems like "D&D for dummies" and I want to see if it's limitations prevent it from running a rich game experience.

And if I REALLY had my druthers I'd do two out of those four, once a week for both. But that's some fairy tale nonsense.
Psychic Robot wrote:chock full of aspie
"BEEP BEEP BOOP DOES NOT COMPUTE"
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Trying out After Sundown in a shin megami tensei setting would be interesting.

I'd also want to test my not-RIFTs heartbreaker and get a good feeling of how technology and magic classes interact in the post post apocalypse
ckafrica
Duke

Post by ckafrica »

After watching DaVinci's Demons I got an idea for 7th Sea that would throw the who metaplot on its back, slowly eviscerate it, and then skull fuck it for good measure. Unfortunately it would require playing roll and keep again and I just don't think I can put myself through that pain and suffering again
The internet gave a voice to the world thus gave definitive proof that the world is mostly full of idiots.