PMDD20 Playtest

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

PMDD20 Playtest

Post by Wiseman »

I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this, but if it isn't then mods or admins should feel free to move it. Anyway's I've been working a bit more on PMDD20 and I'm wondering if anyone here is willing to join in a playtest with me? It'd be a PbP over skype starting at level 3. Anyone interested?
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
vagrant
Knight

Post by vagrant »

EDIT: Nevermind, I derped.

Colour me interested, at least.
Last edited by vagrant on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
argol228
NPC

Post by argol228 »

I am very interested in this, Pokemon is half my life :P
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

I'm interested, depending on timing.

Any specifics regarding chargen?
vagrant
Knight

Post by vagrant »

Also I call Vulpix.
Then, once you have absorbed the lesson, that your so-called "friends" are nothing but meat sacks flopping around in the fashion of an outgassing corpse, pile all of your dice and pencils and graph-paper in the corner and SET THEM ON FIRE. Weep meaningless tears.

-DrPraetor
argol228
NPC

Post by argol228 »

Mega Shiny Gardevoir is my team captain, it is only fair I play as her XD
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Not really. I'm already playing riolu, but otherwise whatever. Everything needed to create a character should be in the thread. If you can give me you're skype names, I can add you to the chat and we can discuss things there.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

It was a toss up for me between riolu and zorua. Dibs on zorua.
Aryxbez
Duke

Post by Aryxbez »

Are people ignorant of pokemon as a whole excluded? I didn't even know what PMDD20 was, till someone said "Pokemon". That said, I know my favorite Pokemon has always been Cubone (Oh, and Rhydon!).

The extent of my poke-knowledge, is from the 90's Cartoon (before Ash gave up all his pokemon), tiny-bits from Bulbpedia, Pokemon Stadium, Snap on N64, and the first pokemon movie. I've heard bits & pieces from friends, so I know the 2nd generation-ish, but 3rd and onward I've "mostly" fallen off the map in regards to.
Last edited by Aryxbez on Fri May 01, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
What I find wrong w/ 4th edition: "I want to stab dragons the size of a small keep with skin like supple adamantine and command over time and space to death with my longsword in head to head combat, but I want to be totally within realistic capabilities of a real human being!" --Caedrus mocking 4rries

"the thing about being Mister Cavern [DM], you don't blame players for how they play. That's like blaming the weather. Weather just is. You adapt to it. -Ancient History