Mr. Trollman once said

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

Mr. Trollman once said

Post by AndreiChekov »

Mr. Trollman once said something along the lines of not looking at the IMOI subforum because it contains things that are basically already finished. I was wondering if this is true for the rest of you.
Peace favour your sword.

I only play 3.x
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

I glance. I might skim. I may have offered advice once or twice.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

I read it but I don't offer much advice because I'm not as confident about my thoughts on game design to say much. That and I don't spend a lot of time contemplating other people's design choices so I read and reread bits and pieces as people's projects come together. Really though I'm constantly in a state of reading the material on this forum. There's an awful lot of it.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
OgreBattle
King

Re: Mr. Trollman once said

Post by OgreBattle »

AndreiChekov wrote:Mr. Trollman once said something along the lines of not looking at the IMOI subforum because it contains things that are basically already finished. I was wondering if this is true for the rest of you.
Optimally, posting about your own somewhat finished creation would be combined with the far more active "In My Humble Opinion" forum but have a tag to tell people "this is my own game, take a look"

I usually lurk on there without replying much, but I'll aim to be more active about that.
Blade
Knight-Baron

Post by Blade »

I look at it regularly, but I don't really care about fantasy heartbreakers and D&D stuff, so I don't read many threads.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

I don't look very often, and when I do I rarely have anything constructive to say, so I post rarely.
AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

Re: Mr. Trollman once said

Post by AndreiChekov »

OgreBattle wrote:
AndreiChekov wrote:Mr. Trollman once said something along the lines of not looking at the IMOI subforum because it contains things that are basically already finished. I was wondering if this is true for the rest of you.
Optimally, posting about your own somewhat finished creation would be combined with the far more active "In My Humble Opinion" forum but have a tag to tell people "this is my own game, take a look"

I usually lurk on there without replying much, but I'll aim to be more active about that.
I had assumed this was the case.
Peace favour your sword.

I only play 3.x