Proofreaders needed

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Proofreaders needed

Post by Prak »

With the exception of filling out the Useful Links page and doing the scanning and cleaning for the cover stuff, the gaming notebook I've been working on is done, and I need fresh eyes to take a look at it and make sure I didn't misspell anything or put in wrong numbers for the reference stuff.

Can I get five people to take a look at the pdf and give me some feedback?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Emerald
Knight-Baron

Post by Emerald »

I can take a look.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I'll send you a link. I just went through and had to resize some shit, so I need to rebuild the PDF.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Fwib
Knight-Baron

Post by Fwib »

I'm willing to give it a go.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ok, I'll send you a link to v1.5.5, which has had some size revisions and a bit of revision from Jigoku's feedback.

And by send I mean here because as soon as I typed that I realized how complicated it'd going to get if I'm sending out a bunch of different versions.

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ok, incorporating feedback from you guys and Jess and my own catches, as well as increasing the reference pages to 10 to mirror the ten pages in the front* I now have Proof 1.6. I think most of the first run of feedback has been acted upon, with a few things I decided against/weren't actually wrong (PF has a lot of small changes, but not as many as you thought, it appears, Emerald).

I think I'm going to give some space on the back page over to thanking people, so if you guys want to give me preferred names for such, now's the time, it seems.

*seems easier to print these if no ruled pages share a sheet with material

AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

Post by AndreiChekov »

Willing proofreader here. It might take me a few days, I won't proofread drunk, and that is me quite often.
Peace favour your sword.

I only play 3.x
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

That would be appreciated. I've drawn up the cover art to be scanned when I get home tonight and am pretty much finished with this project. A final proofreading would be helpful while I start working on a DM notebook. Feedback on layout and the arrangement of the reference pages would be appreciated as well.