Source sig quotes

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Orion
Prince

Source sig quotes

Post by Orion »

If someone has a funny quote as their signature, is there any way to find out where the quote comes from, or is the search irretrivably poisoned?
Red_Rob
Prince

Post by Red_Rob »

Clicking the "Search" link where you log in gives a different type of search to the Google bar. This search doesn't include sigs, so you can search for forum quotes that have been sigged.
Simplified Tome Armor.

Tome item system and expanded Wish Economy rules.

Try our fantasy card game Clash of Nations! Available via Print on Demand.

“Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

You can also use that search to specify the poster, so if you enter the quote, then whoever said it, you should be able to pinpoint the origin.

Edit- just tested with Dean's quote from my Sig. It worked.
Last edited by Prak on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

I've had requests about the Frank quote in my sig lately (well, since I put it up) and frankly I don't even know which thread it's from.

Search feature turns up nothing.

I suspect Frank edited the original post.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

JonSetanta wrote:I've had requests about the Frank quote in my sig lately (well, since I put it up) and frankly I don't even know which thread it's from.

Search feature turns up nothing.

I suspect Frank edited the original post.
Here you go:

http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?p=45 ... rry#456502
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Thanks! I'll link to that in my sig.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.