The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Search Failure: Frank's post protagonists being Rogues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judging__Eagle
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:51 am    Post subject: Search Failure: Frank's post protagonists being Rogues Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm trying to find the post Frank wrote regarding most protagonists in mainstream media being best classified as "Rogues"; however my used search attemts with the phpbb and the google search:tgdmb.com have not yielded anything.

Things that I've tried include:

Rogues
protagonist
dick tracy
conan
ambush

FrankTrollman

With and without stringing the search term with 'and's. If anyone knows of a better way to find that post/thread, I'd appreciate knowing how.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=51374&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Starting on page 2 has some such discussion. I just looked for rogue + han solo.
angelfromanotherpin
King

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's here. That was just 'rogue' and 'protagonist' for me. Guess the google likes me better than you.

Last edited by angelfromanotherpin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: