Tome Game I Run

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Meh.

Looking for approval on a couple feats, too-
Dominicius wrote:Master Healer
Your powers allow you to save your allies even from the brink of death.
0: You can add your wisdom or charisma modifier to the number of hit points healed by your healing spells.
1: You can delay any healing spell you cast on an ally. The healing spell can be delayed for up to two hours and you can activate it as a free action at any point during this time, even when it is not your turn. A creature can only have one such delayed spell upon it at a time.
3: Any spell of the healing sub-school can affect a number of additional targets equal to the level of the spell, provided they are all within the spells range. If the spell range is touch then the targets need to be within your reach.
6: Your healing spells can actually heal more than a creature can have. These extra hit points persist for two hours but can never exceed half of the creatures maximum hit points.
9: All healing spells that have a casting time longer than a standard action have their casting time reduced to a standard action instead.
Note: Yea, I know. I went with the Healing in evocation rout. This will probably disappoint people... but you can still have this as a necromancy feat in your games instead.

Spell Defender
Because combat is a little too deadly for your liking.
0: As an additional benefit all your abjuration effects provide fast healing 1 for their duration (this does not stack).
1: Once per round you can sacrifice an abjuration spell to ignore a number of attacks of opportunity in a round equal to the spell level.
3: All your abjuration spells are much harder to dispel, giving you a +5 bonus to opposed caster level checks in these situations.
6: Once per day you can cast any abjuration spell that only targets you as an immediate action even when you are flat-footed.
9: Your abjuration spells can’t be dispelled. Instead they are only suppressed for 1d4 rounds. If a spell has permanent duration then it can only be permanently dispelled if you allow it or if you are dead.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Combat Casting

Teller of Lies
If enough people believe a lie, it becomes the truth.
0: You cast illusions spells at +1 CL.
1: Creatures do not receive a +4 bonus to their will save to disbelieve your illusions if someone else points it out to them
3: Each time you cast an illusion spell that was a will save to disbelieve you are allowed to make a bluff check as a free action. This represents a purely mundane action the character does to make the illusion more believable. Divide the bluff result by ten and add it to the save DC.
6: No divination spell can easily detect or pierce your illusions. Before spells like true seeing or arcane sight can have any effect you and the caster must make an opposed CL check. If he wins his divination works normally, if he loses then his divination fails to pierce the illusion.
9: Creatures are allowed to only make one save to disbelieve your illusions. If they fail they are stuck believing your illusion until it ends or is dispelled. Not even true seeing or similar cast at a later point can reverse this effect.
These feats okay?
Last edited by radthemad4 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

rad: That feet is fucking toxic as shit and is definitely not allowed.

Combat casting is for the most part fine, but I want to clarify that I want you to roll once on casting the spell for the level 9 ability for the spell, and just stick with that result.

Grek: I'm going to just say Sight of Witch +5 rounds, so that closing their eyes or running around a corner when panicked doesn't instantly end the effect and have them coming back six seconds later.

Prak: You can write whatever you want, because I have 4 sheets already and literally nothing you have yet written makes me want to include your character in any way shape or form. I hate White Mage, I hate Curator, I hate Celestial Beacon, so you can put literally anything and it doesn't fucking matter.
Last edited by Kaelik on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Is Combat Casting okay?
Last edited by radthemad4 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

radthemad4 wrote:Is Combat Casting okay?
As answered in edit above, yes.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Kaelik wrote:Combat casting is for the most part fine, but I want to clarify that I want you to roll once on casting the spell for the level 9 ability for the spell, and just stick with that result.
Could I take 10 for this one roll?
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

radthemad4 wrote:
Kaelik wrote:Combat casting is for the most part fine, but I want to clarify that I want you to roll once on casting the spell for the level 9 ability for the spell, and just stick with that result.
Yes, except not in combat. But if you did take 10 out of combat, it would carry over to combat.

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Could have mentioned your hate for Curator/White Mage when I first expressed interest in playing those, I was trying to keep things easy for you and give you a character that didn't just put a bunch of damage in the air.

Anyway, here's what I have so far. I just need to figure items, but with chances of entry being apparently low, I'm not going to spend time doing that unless I need to.
Jericho
Background- The Jericho Projector was originally created by a fanatical wizard to provide healing and defense to holy warriors in what he was sure would be the end of existence as evil and sinful forces rose up to overthrow the celestial kingdom, and take the Prime as their beachhead.

Clearly this did not happen, or if it has, no one on the Prime noticed.

The wizard was eventually slain, though Jericho is not entirely clear on the exact circumstances--whether he was slain by evil cultists, or by adventurers who had been set on him by people concerned about his crusading and often murderous righteousness--as that happened before Jericho's Sin Inhibitor was removed. Possibly by those cultists/adventurers, it was all a bit fuzzy.

Now being an individual, The Jericho Projector dropped the "The" and introduces themself as Jericho, and adventurers to provide healing and protection to those in need and in search of what they call The Glittering Easement. No one else is entirely sure what this is--whether a divinity or a place or something else--but pointing out that no one knows what they're talking about does not serve to dissuade Jericho, who has taken note of the large number of gods who ascended or were created wholecloth. In their reasoning, there exists a state of being, which may be *a* being, which gives comfort and succor to those who are distressed or traumatized, maybe it just doesn't exist on the level of the gods yet.

Look, when you're faced with a magical robot created by a fanatical madman, you're happy if it's just not killing people, so most people just shrug and let the several hundred pound bit of metal and wood with laser beams believe what it wants.

Background effect is Experimental Stock because magic robot (+1 NA/-2 Init)
Let me know if you're still uninterested and I'll save both of us time.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Kaelik wrote:
radthemad4 wrote:
Yes, except not in combat. But if you did take 10 out of combat, it would carry over to combat.
I get the feeling that the intent of the feat was to be able to take 10 even in combat based on the existence of the Steady Concentration feat which I suspect it was based on. Still, intent or not, it's your call. However, if I'm riding a Shadow Phantom Steed (Suck it, 10 minute casting time!) I'd probably be using move actions to concentrate on an active Major Image most of the time anyway.
Last edited by radthemad4 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

Some minor changes to my character sheet. Spell wiggling really. I traded Greater Invisibility for regular Invisibility and Silence because I thought the loss of combat effectiveness was worth circumventing my shitty Move Silently ability. Then I dropped Solid Fog (madness?) for Heroism, Cure moderate wounds, and Summon Undead if I can take that instead of Summon Monster. It makes one temporary skeleton. I don't think it's better it just fits the mental flavor I have for the character better.

My link to the Tome energy substitution feat doesn't work. I can't seem to make it work so I'll just replicate it here.
Energy Specialization [Spellcasting]
Summary::You are specialized in one form of energy over the others for some reason.

Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.

0: Select an energy type: Acid, Cold, Electricity, or Fire. Whenever you cast a spell, you may change all energy damage it deals to that energy type, and adjust its descriptors accordingly. This does not affect spells that summon creatures. This counts as the Energy Substitution feat for purposes of meeting prerequisites for things.
1: Whenever you do damage of your selected energy type to a creature with your spells, its resistance to that type drops by half the damage done. Its resistance recovers at a rate of one point per full minute spent without being further decreased. You inflict half damage to creatures immune to your energy type when attacking them with that energy type.
3: You may change half of the energy damage you inflict with your spell to another type. You also can add a negative condition to your damaging spells, depending on the energy type you choose:

Cold: Uttercold: Half of all Cold damage is instead negative energy. Creatures that fail their saves are fatigued. This counts as the Lord of the Uttercold feat for purposes of meeting prerequisites.

6: A number of times per day equal to the ability modifier you use to set your spell saving throw DCs (highest one, if you have multiple qualifying spellcasting classes), your damaging spells may inflict full damage in both their original type and in the damage type you are specialized in.
9: Creatures that take damage from your spells lose immunity and resistances to your selected energy type until the end of your next turn, especially if it doesn't make sense (i.e., being able to fireball a fire elemental on the plane of fire and then having the plane burn it to death). Any vulnerabilities that they have stay. Your spells do lethal damage to creatures with regeneration, as long as any energy type does.
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

No.

Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

To Summon Undead or Energy specialization
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

No to that Energy Specialization.

@Everyone. So I'm tired of waiting for character sheets that do not appear to be coming very quickly, so I am just going to start the game, and anyone else can be alternates and or added later.

1) Grek
2) Rad
3) OgreBattle
4) Dean

Did the Monk guy actually post a Monk sheet? I can't find one.

So here is what I need from you guys. I want each of the following four people to post their sheets, and then not post at all until everyone has posted their sheets. I want basically all the goddam information I will ever need presented as a statblock. I also want specifically the following things above the statblock:

All special senses you have, ranging from Low Light to True Seeing, to Blindsight.
Spot
Listen
Init
Search
Any knowledges you have trained.
Last edited by Kaelik on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

Gertrude Warwick - Statblock:
Defenses:
Base Form: HP 32, AC 17, Touch 9, Flatfooted 17, Fort 6, Reflex 1, Will 10.
Owl Form: HP 32, AC 17, Touch 15, Flatfooted 14, Fort 5, Reflex 5, Will 10.
Misc Defenses: Immune to poison, disease, webs, sinking and drowning. Can negate polymorph. Can dispel magic at will.

Attacks:
Dreadful Demeanor: Demoralize someone I threaten in melee as a move action. Opposed Intimidate check (typically +27) vs 1d20+HD+Wis. Bonus increases or decreases by 4 per degree of size difference.
Fear Eye: As a swift action, force two visible creatures within close range to make a DC 22 Will save vs. becoming shaken. Lasts for as long as they see me, + 5 rounds.
Sickness Eye: As a swift action, force one visible creature within close range to make a DC 22 Will save vs. Sickened, progressing to Nausea and Demon Chills with later saves.
Melee Touch Attacks are at +4 normally, or +2 in Owl Form. Ranged is +2 or +8.
Spell DCs are 22. Spells are cast spontaneously; full spell list available on sheet. Goto list of combat spells: Deep Slumber (1st; 10 HD put to sleep), Cause Fear (2nd; single target of 5HD or less, 1d4 frightened or 1 round shaken on save), Bestow Curse II (2nd: All equipment falls off, no save, requires touch attack) Waves of Exhaustion (3rd; 60' cone becomes exhausted, no save), Fear (3rd; single target of any HD, 10 rounds panic, or 1 round shaken on save), Baleful Polymorph (4th; single target becomes toad)

Senses:
Natural Senses: Spot 15, Listen 15, Search 1, Init -1, No special senses.
Owl Form Senses: Spot 15 (23 in shadowy illumination), Listen 23, Search 1, Init +3, Low-light vision.
Other sensory information: Can cast Detect Magic and Detect Poison. Can also turn into a viper for scent 15' or a bat for blindsense 20' if doing so would be useful.
No trained knowledges. Other information gathering abilities include: Speak With Animals, Augury and Locate Object. Also: Charm variants for everything intelligent that isn't a construct.

Movement:
Natural Movement: 30' and 30' swim. Can breathe water.
Owl Form Movement: 40' fly (average).
Other movement: Can turn into hawk for 60' fly. Can cast Dimension Door.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Megasoma, Neutral male human Tome Samurai 7
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... id=1132544

Blindsense 60'
Init +7
Always counts as 'actively searching' and can 'take 10' on Spot, Listen, Search.
Spot (+2)
Listen (+12)
Search (+0)
Knowledge: 0
Ignored by [Vermin] unless I attack them
Cannot be detected by scent

HP 42 DR5/piercing
AC 22 (26 vs opponents with longer natural reach)
Touch 14
Flat-footed 18

Movement: 45'
chitin carapace grants climbspeed
magic equipment grants water walking

FORT +7
REF +9 (+13 vs opponents with longer natural reach)
WILL +10 (+14 vs mind affecting spells)

Melee +11
-Ravager Blade (Huge greataxe):
+14 4d6+11 20 x3 15ft reach

Ranged +11

STR 16 (mod 19, +3 magic item)
DEX 16 (mod 19, +3 magic item)
CON 14
WIS 14
CHA 8

Tome Samurai class features:
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Samurai are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, as well as a single exotic weapon appropriate to the Samurai's tradition. Samurai are proficient with light and medium Armor, but not with shields of any kind.

Ancestral Weaponry: Every culture with a Samurai tradition has a signature weapon that Samurai from that culture use. Whether it is the Spiked Chain of the Hobgoblin Khanate of Khadun or the Katana of the Human Empire of Rokugan, the weapon serves as a symbol of the office and prowess of the Samurai.

A samurai can only have one weapon designated as his Ancestral Weapon at a time, and this weapon must be a masterwork weapon exalted by the Samurai's warrior culture. He must perform a 24 hour ritual to call his ancestral spirits into the weapon and designate it as his Ancestral Weapon. This ritual costs 100 gp in incense and offerings, and once performed grants the following abilities:

Counts as his Ancestral Weapon for all Samurai abilities.
Has a minimum enhancement bonus to attack and damage equal to his level divided by three (maximum of +5 for a samurai of 20th level or lower).
The Ancestral weapon has double HPs and +10 Hardness, and has the Ghost Touch special property.
Example: Bandy Humaido is a halfling samurai, and his people greatly extort the halfling skiprock as a weapon of war – but because the skiprock is thrown weapon ammunition, it is inappropriate as an Ancestral Weapon (which, of course, you could only have one of). As such, Bandy instead draws the power of his ancestors into a short sword.
Pledge of Loyalty: Samurai pledge their loyalty to a Lord, a figure of temporal power and head of a noble family or clan. To retain this Lord, they must follow this Lord's orders and uphold any Code of Conduct the Lord obeys. As long as a Samurai does these two things, he cannot be forced to act against his Lord or Lord's family by mind-affecting effects.

Samurai who have broken their vows to their lord are called ronin, while samurai who have never been pledged to a lord or are unwilling to do so are weaponmasters called kensai, sword saints, or simply "master swordsman" or other descriptive title. Regardless of their name, Samurai without a Lord receive a +4 bonus against mind-affecting effects.

Horde Breaker: A Samurai gains Horde Breaker as a bonus feat at 2nd level. If the Samurai already has this feat, he may choose a Combat Feat instead, but only if he meets the prerequisites of that feat.

Kiai! (Ex): At 3rd level, a Samurai may convert a successful strike into a confirmed critical hit. He may use this ability a number of times per day equal to his half his Samurai level + 2. This ability is a free action that is declared after the strike is rolled and confirmed as a hit, but before damage is rolled. This ability cannot be used on Attacks of Opportunity.

Whirlwind Attack: A Samurai gains Whirlwind as a bonus feat at 4th level.

Ancestral Guidance (Sp): At 5th level, a Samurai may seek guidance from his ancestors. This counts as a commune effect that can be used once a day. A samurai can also seek guidance from other peoples' ancestors if they are available. This works like a speak with dead effect that may be used once per day.

Blindfighting: A Samurai gains Blind Fighting as a bonus feat at 6th level. If the Samurai already has this feat, he may choose a Combat Feat instead, but only if he meets the prerequisites of that feat.

Terrible Blows (Su): At 6th level, a Samurai's Ancestral Weapon bypasses Damage Reduction and ignores Hardness.

Iaijutsu (Ex): When a 7th level Samurai has the Edge on an opponent, he may take an Attack of Opportunity against that opponent as an immediate action at any time.
Kiai per day: 5
Pledge of Loyalty: none, +4 to mind affecting spells

SKILLS
Balance +10
Bluff -1
Climb +14
Concentration +2
Diplomacy -1
Disguise -1
Escape Artist +14
Gather Information -1
Handle Animal -1
Heal +2
Hide +4
Intimidate -1
Jump +4
Listen +12
Move Silently +4
Open Lock +4
Perform -1
Ride +4
Sense Motive +12
Sleight of Hand +4
Spot +2
Swim +4
Tumble +12
Use Rope +4

FEATS

Hordebreaker [Combat]
+0: You gain a number of extra attacks of opportunity each round equal to your Dexterity Bonus (if positive).
+1: Whenever you drop an opponent with a melee attack, you are entitled to a bonus "cleave" attack against another opponent you threaten. You may not take a 5' step or otherwise move before taking this bonus attack. This Cleave attack is considered an attack of opportunity.
+6: You may take a bonus 5' step every time you are entitled to a Cleave attack, which you may take either before or after the attack.

Whirlwind [Combat]
+0: As a full round action, you may make a single attack against each opponent you can reach. Roll one attack roll and compare to each available opponent's AC individually.
+1: You gain a +3 bonus to Balance checks.
+6: As a full round action, you may take a regular move action and make a single attack against each opponent you can reach at any point during your movement. Roll one attack roll and compare to each available opponent's AC individually.

Blindfighting [Combat]
+0: You may reroll your miss chances caused by concealment.
+1: While impaired visually, you may move your normal speed without difficulty.
+6: You have Blindsense out to 60', this allows you to know the location of all creatures within 60'.

Danger Sense [Combat]
+0: You get a +3 bonus on Initiative checks.
+1: For the purpose of Search, Spot, and Listen, you are always considered to be "actively searching. You also get Uncanny Dodge.
+6: You may take 10 on Listen, Spot, and Search checks.

Natural Empath [Skill]
0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus to Sense Motive checks.
-
4 ranks: You can quickly size up potential opponents. If you succeed on a Sense Motive check as a free action, opposed by their Bluff, you can tell if they're an even match (their CR equals your character level), an easy challenge (their CR is 1-3 less than your level), irrelevant (their CR is 4 or more less than your level), stronger (their CR is 1-3 higher than your level), or overwhelmingly powerful (their CR is 4 or more higher than your level). You can use this ability once on a particular creature every 24 hours.
-
9 ranks: If you succeed on a Sense Motive check, opposed by Bluff, you know your opponent's alignment. If you beat their Bluff by 20 or more, you can read their surface thoughts, as if during the third round of Detect Thoughts.

Monkey Grip [Combat]
+0: You can wield weapons up to one size larger than normal with a -2 penalty to attack rolls.
+1: You no longer sustain penalties to attack rolls for wielding a weapon because of its size (you are still limited to the size of weapon you can wield). In addition, you may now add one and a half times your Strength modifier to the damage of any one-handed oversized weapon you wield and twice your Strength modifier to damage for a two-handed oversized weapon. Lastly, you may always choose to deal bludgeoning damage when wielding an oversized weapon regardless of the weapon's standard damage type.
+6: You may now wield weapons two sizes larger than normal, and you gain reach equal to that of a creature with the same size category as your weapon.

Giant Slayer [Combat]
+0: When you perform a "grab on" Grapple maneuver, you do not provoke an attack of opportunity.
+1: You gain a +4 Dodge bonus to your AC and Reflex Saves against attacks from any creature with a longer natural reach than your own.
+6: You have The Edge against any creature you attack that is larger than you. Also, an opponent using the Improved Grab ability on you provokes an attack of opportunity from you. You may take this attack even if you do not threaten a square occupied by your opponent.

EQUIPMENT

Magic speedos: +Str, Aquatic (breath underwater)
Magic anklets: +Dex, +15' movespeed
Magic socks: +Deflection AC, Liquid walking
Magic choker: +Saves, Great Breath (full round action to breath in then standard action to gust of wind)
Chitin Carapace: +AC, Featherfall

Chitin Carapace: Made from the exoskeleton of an Ankheg, or similar giant arthropod, this armor offers great protection and tends to make the wearers look like humanoid mantises.
4 Ranks Climb: You are ignored by Vermin until you attack them and you cannot be detected by Scent
7 Ranks Climb: You gain DR 5 / Piercing
10 Ranks Climb: You gain a Climb speed equal to your land speed
13 Ranks Climb: You gain a Flight speed equal to your land speed (perfect maneuverability)
Last edited by OgreBattle on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

Cabriel, Regent of Montvilla

Special Senses: 60ft Darkvision. Can activate See Invisibility for 70 minutes 1/day
Spot +18, Listen +10, Search +0

Initiative +0

Knowlege Arcana +7
Can comprehend all written and spoken languages

Cabe's Character Sheet
Str: 8 Dex: 10 Con: 21 Int 10 Wis: 23 Cha: 6

AC: 26 (Touch 15, Flat Footed 26)
HP: 51 (+30 Temp hp)

Fort +15
Ref +7
Will +16

Special Defenses: Immune to Cold and Fire damage, Swift action to gain DR 10/Adamantine until 150 damage has been dealt, Item of Counterspell: Dispel Magic

Attacks:
Unfire Cone of Cold or Fireball, 60+5d6 Cold/Negative Damage, DC 23 Reflex Save for Half
Swift Unfire Cone of Cold or Fireball, 10d6 Cold/Negative Damage, DC 23 Reflex Save for Half
Unfire Scorching Ray, 2 Rays at +5, 24+2d6 Cold/Negative Damage

Skills:
Spellcraft +20
Sense Motive +18
Spot +18
Concentration +17
Diplomacy +13
Listen +10
Knowledge Arcana +7
Bluff +6
Use Magic Device +6
Everything Else is an ability check+2
Stylistic notes
-Cabe has Telepathy. I will write any telepathic text in italics with the target noted *Like I am doing here for instance* to Kaelik
-Fire spells do not create light. Many of them have in their text that flammable objects in their AOE catch fire. My spells deal cold and negative damage. As a thematic bridging of these concepts I've created a thing called "Unfire" which my character uses and possibly discovered. It is the negative plane's version of flame, a fire that creates no light or heat and instead seems to drain the two from its surroundings. This way I can apply my Uttercold feat to a Flaming Sphere, have it deal cold and negative damage, create no light, and light fires without any thematic dissonance between any part of the concept.
Last edited by Dean on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Cole

Senses:
Darkvision 60 ft
Spot: +0, Listen: +0, Search: +7
Can talk to and understand animals and magical beasts
Init: +2
Knowledge Arcana: +12
Knowledge Others (Core): +8
Collector of Stories Skill Trick (1/encounter or 1/minute outside combat): When you attempt a trained Knowledge check to identify a creature or to learn its special powers or vulnerabilities, you gain a +5 competence bonus on the check.
STR: 8 DEX: 14, CON: 16, INT: 24, WIS: 10, CHA: 8

AC: 21 (Touch 18, Flat Footed 19) (Shadow Golden Dragonmail + Built in Mage Armor)
- 18 (Touch 18, Flat Footed 16) (Built in Mage Armor only)

HP: 38

Fort: 8
Ref: 7
Will: 8

Movement: 30 ft, (200 ft and water walk via Shadow Phantom Steed)

Attacks: Melee +2, Ranged +5

Caster Level: 10
Save DC: 23

SLAs:
At will:
Magic Missile, Prestidigitation, Continual Flame, Resist Energy, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Bestow/Remove Curse
Illusion Sphere: Major Image, Mirror Image, Invisibility Sphere, Shadow Conjuration

1/day: Identify

Feats:
Shaped Spell
Combat Casting
Bag Full of Knick Knacks, Scaling

Skills (that aren't ability checks):
Bluff: 6
Concentration: 16
Decipher Script: 12
Diplomacy: 6
Disguise: 1
Handle Animal: 4
Hide: 7
Knowledge Arcana: 12
Knowledge (Other Core): 8
Move Silently: 7
Ride: 6
Sense Motive: 5
Sleight of Hand: 16
Spellcraft: 19 (21 for scrolls)
UMD: 9 (13 for scrolls)

Skill Tricks:
Conceal Spellcasting
Collector of Stories
False Theurgy

Equipment:
Headand of Int Boost and Feather Fall
Minor Staff of Heroics (SpC)
Amulet of Caster Level Boost and Breathing Underwater
Boots of boost saves and Soften Earth and Stone (at will)
Gloves of boost SLA saves and Arrow Deflection (50% miss chance against first physical ranged attack each round)
Last edited by radthemad4 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Hey rad the int based caster, you probably know some languages. You should do that.

Thread exists now for IC.

radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Raised by owlbears gets rid of bonus languages. Gertrude can talk to animals and Dean's got telepathy and translating armor so I suppose I could retcon it and pick a different background.

Btw, are the additions to summon monster allowed, e.g. the Coure Eladrin from BoED via Summon Monster 3 (it's listed as an option on page 190 in BoED)?

Prak put up a sheet a few posts ago, though he didn't pick items.
Last edited by radthemad4 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

For the most part, sure. I'll ban them if one comes up, but that one looks fine.

Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

Let me know when the suggestion wears off, though I already wanted to do what it wants me to. When I become aware of it I'll tell the team.
Last edited by Dean on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Dean wrote:Let me know when the suggestion wears off, though I already wanted to do what it wants me to. When I become aware of it I'll tell the team.
It will wear off in 24 hours.

radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Summon additions:
Summon Monster 2:
Clockwork Mender
Kaorti (Fiend Folio, page 108)
Nerra, Varoot (Fiend Folio, page 130)

Summon Monster 3:
Bacchae (Fiend Folio, page 19)
Bariaur (BoED, page 165)
Guardinal, Musteval (BoED, page 174)
Demon, Nashrou (MM4, page 44)
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Last edited by ubernoob on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

It's Grek