The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Vanilla

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
codeGlaze
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

phpBB 2 is showing it's age.
Reading it on a mobile device is sort of a pain in the ass. (I started taking steps to fix that... but I get distracted easily. Lots to do. )

I ran across Vanilla Forums and thought it was pretty sleek.

It's open source.
It has conversion/export/import capabilities.
It's supported and in it's second version life cycle.

There is also a cloud-hosting option if the server owner would rather do that.

So... FBMF, Dennizens... thoughts?

Last edited by codeGlaze on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
fectin
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like it fine. Mobile could be nicer, but most of my reading/posting is from mobile already, and the biggest problem is typos.

Either way though, there's basically only two people whose opinions matter on this topic.
Here's a fun target for Major Creation: hydrazine. One casting every six seconds at CL9 gives you a bit more than 40 liters per second, which is comparable to the flow rates of some small, but serious, rocket engines. Six items running at full blast through a well-engineered engine will put you, and something like 50 tons of cargo, into space. Alternatively, if you thrust sideways, you will briefly be a fireball screaming across the sky at mach 14 before you melt from atmospheric friction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: