Smash Brothers

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

radthemad4 wrote:If someone's a sticker or assist trophy doesn't that sort of imply they're not going to become playable?
A man can dream.
Last edited by Shrapnel on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Y'know what's a really fun place to watch some extreme stupid?

Gamefaqs's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board.

The people there are just such ridiculous clowns. They make the trolls that come here look like Marcus Tullius Cicero.

Currently, the board is exploding because of the VGA's that are happening later today. For whatever reason, everyone there seems to think it'll be some Xenosaga character named KOS-MOS. Why? Who knows. Other commonly speculated newcomers are: Reimu from Touhou, Geno from Super Mario RPG, and Tony Hawk. (No, seriously.)

I like to go there from time to time to laugh at the antics of these hyper-idiotic shit-flinging apes. They make the Den look... calm.
Half asleep upon my knee
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Shrapnel wrote: Currently, the board is exploding because of the VGA's that are happening later today. For whatever reason, everyone there seems to think it'll be some Xenosaga character named KOS-MOS. Why? Who knows. Other commonly speculated newcomers are: Reimu from Touhou, Geno from Super Mario RPG, and Tony Hawk. (No, seriously.)
You forgot Doomguy, Goku, Shantae and Master Chief.

Anyway KOS-MOS kinda has a cult following and she did show up on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 which helped revitalize her fanboys. Although if Mythra/Pyra didn't make it to playable status, then IMHO that makes it actually quite unlikely KOS-MOS makes it in.
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I'M WATCHING THE GAME AWARDS AND IT'S SO FUCKING DULL.

Commercials and Green Day. That's all we've got. Oh, and Fortnite winning... anything.
Half asleep upon my knee
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

And no Smash reveal. I was kinda expecting one, since the FP is gonna wrap up in February, so it would have made since to reveal it this December. Like, is Fighter 5 is going to be revealed like two hours before it's released?

Also... THE FINAL REVEAL OF THE SHOW IS A SHITTY DUMB FUCKASS FAST AND FURIOUS GAME WITH FUCKING TERRIBLE FUCKING PS3 GRAPHICS?!? I WASTED THREE FUCKING HOURS FOR THAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

I HATE FnF, so that was an extra kick to the balls.

Goddess, I just want to punch something so hard right now...
Last edited by Shrapnel on Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half asleep upon my knee
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Fire Emblem was the most voted game, woot!

Also Riot's announced an action platformer and a turn-based single-player game. At this rate I think they'll just crash and burn trying to make so many different games at the same time.
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.