So... FF Gamebook Let's Play?

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Which will it be?

Moonrunner
75%
Night Dragon
25%

Total votes: 4

Silent Wayfarer
Knight-Baron

So... FF Gamebook Let's Play?

Post by Silent Wayfarer »

Reading the FF gamebook threads reminds me of the fun I had with them. The two that stand out most clearly to me are 48 - Moonrunner and 52 - Night Dragon, so I was wondering if people wanted me to give them a go.
Moonrunner wrote:The war between the kingdoms is over, but there is still much to be done. The evil generals who went to ground in the Badlands beyond Gallantaria have been tracked down by bounty hunters. The feared Inquisitor General, Karam Gruul, has eluded capture for so long, however, that many believe him dead.

You alone know different. Gruul is very much alive, and plotting to rekindle the flames of war once more. YOU must use your skills as a bounty hunter to track him down and bring him, finally, to justice.
Night Dragon wrote:It is a creature of pure evil from before time existed, a Dragon so immense that nothing will be able to contain it. Deep beneath the savage Dragon Reaches, it is sucking in powerful magical energy which will soon allow it to cross into this world. If it succeeds, all Allansia will be crushed beneath its claws!

Even the legendary Conclave of Dragons is powerless to stop the creature. A human hero is needed - a hero like YOU! Many monstrous adversaries are ranged against you, but along the way, you may find ancient artefacts to help you in your quest. Ultimately, however, only extraordinary heroism will stand against the Night Dragon. Dare YOU accept the quest?
Last edited by Silent Wayfarer on Wed May 28, 2014 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

I remember hearing interesting things about Moonrunner, so I suppose I'd be in favor of that one but really either would be interesting.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Silent Wayfarer
Knight-Baron

Post by Silent Wayfarer »

Moonrunner had amusing black humor and stuff. It seems people want to see it, so I'll throw up the thread when I get home today. I can only hope to approximate the performances of you and angelfromanotherpin.
If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Ha, I sucked at these when I started. Angel does them much better than I do. I'm sure you'll do great.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).